Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I have no reason to believe the Eagles will win this game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

RIP Snot Boogie

RIP Eagles 2019 season

This game could be one with 10 turnovers combined since Danny Jones likes to get all Wentzish with the ball

Don Ho

First mother farger that lays out all the scenarios that put the Eagles in the playoffs gets stabbed in the eyes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

eagles open as 8 point favs

i know the giants stink but its almost as if vegas isnt watching these eagle games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I'm rooting for New York.  Put a bullet in this old dog, please.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

im not great at math but im pretty sure the entire nfce can finish 6-10
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2019, 06:16:36 PM
im not great at math but im pretty sure the entire nfce can finish 6-10

this can happen. giants and cowboys would both have 4 division wins and im not figuring out what tiebreaker happens next

General_Failure

The 4th seed automatically forfeits and is penalized one prime time game next season.

QB Eagles

It would be the fairly boring result of the Cowboys winning the division, because they've already beaten the Giants twice.

In fact the Giants are already eliminated from the playoffs.

PhillyPhreak54

Eli is starting.

Danny Nickels is in a walking boot.

MDS

if carson cant beat beyond washed up eli at home on mnf then i dont want to hear 1 farging sycophant defender here whining about his receivers or doug or whatever

this ginger jesus freak tebow wannabe should be able to win this game with torrance small and charles johnson as is right now

Don Ho

What scares me is another 2 win team putting up 35+ on this disgusting defense.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.