Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Wentz is incapable of throwing a decent pass to anyone but a stationary Ertz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

wentz is a complete abomination

he is legit bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if you want doug to get fired then the eagles losing out might accomplish that

they are quite possibly the worst team in football right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Is it too early to say the defense is already exhausted?

Rome

This is why they let Foles go.  Right here.  Right now. 

Can you imagine the howling for Wentz's head if he was still there?

PS:  If he can't complete a 5 yard out, he should be on the goddamn bench.  If it's a mental thing, let him figure it out during the off-season preferably in another city. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2019, 08:46:30 PM

he is legit bad

He's checked out mentally. He was so sharp two years ago now he's farging lost. I'll sound like a broken record here but no coincidence his problems started as soon as he got into a serious relationship.

General_Failure

Put a little pressure on Eli, he says. Trust your corners, he says.

SD

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on December 09, 2019, 08:57:19 PM

he is legit bad

He's checked out mentally. He was so sharp two years ago now he's farging lost. I'll sound like a broken record here but no coincidence his problems started as soon as he got into a serious relationship.

its the opposite...hes so inside his own head. hes a jesus freak who loves football but foles winning his super bowl and being more popular in his city destroyed his fragile little insides

Rome

Quote from: AO1 on December 09, 2019, 08:57:19 PM

he is legit bad

Yeah, no.  The only relationship that means anything to him is with his bestie Jesus.  That broad is nothing but a Ginger Jr Incubator to him. 

PhillyPhreak54

Darby sucks

Lol at Wentz not being able to run there

General_Failure