The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

That's awesome and he's spot on. The league coddles the Pens and it's sickening.

Don Ho

Yea John! Two whining stars.  Beautiful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

toterella is a genius....he knows the rangers would sweep the flyers and probably lose to the penguins so hes getting into the heads of the league and whatever refs end up taking a part in flyers pens round one in order to give any possible advantage to philly

the hope is that it backfires by the caps upsetting the rangers and the flyers beating pittsburgh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the panthers clinched a playoff spot last night by losing their 5th game in a row and moving to an unreal -27 goal differential for the year

Rome

lol @ genius.

tortorella is a fargbag.  he was right about the penguins being bitches.  in other news he mentioned the sun is toasty warm.

genius!

ice grillin you

way to totally whiff on the whole point

Rome

Tortorella is about as much of a manipulative genius as you are a Mr. Universe contestant.  Stop your nonsense.

phattymatty

i would not be surprised if orpik and tortorella were in on this master plan together the whole time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 06, 2012, 10:23:48 AM
Tortorella is about as much of a manipulative genius as you are a Mr. Universe contestant.  Stop your nonsense.

sports psychology is not your forte...i get it

phil jackson weeps

Rome

So let me get this straight... the officials, who've for years allowed free reign to Pittsburgh's Hoyda stars, are now going to miraculously crack down on them because of what the coach of the Rangers had to say in a rant on tv after the 81st regular season game?

Yep.  Completely plausible.

ice grillin you

yeah a coaches/organizations complaints has never influenced the way a game is called...EVER

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

League fines Tortorella for deviously manipulating the minds of referees and controlling the outcome of a playoff series not involving his team

QuoteThe NHL has slapped John Tortorella with his second major fine of the year, dinging him $20,000 for comments made following a 5-2 loss in Pittsburgh on Thursday.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer