Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Nice of them to get the yearly Wentz season ending injury against the NFC West out of the way early this time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I just may wear my covid mask over my eyes for this game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the amount of returning players in the same week would be impressive for any team for the eagles this has to go down as their most impressive injury report in franchise history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Pretty sure they took the WFT as a gimme win and rested players who could have started.

MDS

or sanders and lane are still hurt but theyre super desperate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

NFLbite dot com. It'll list all the streams for all the games, plus RedZone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep that's what I use too

I think they win today 24-14

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2020, 09:21:13 AM
NFLbite dot com. It'll list all the streams for all the games, plus RedZone.

thanks.  I've been sol since the reddit streams sub was shut down
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

DC market is playing bad news bears at 1PM instead of football.

QB Eagles

Pretty sure that's normal when CBS has the doubleheader and the local team plays the late game on FOX.

Diomedes

inactives today:

• DE Genard Avery

• G Jamon Brown

• RB Jason Huntley

• WR Alshon Jeffery

• G Sua Opeta

• QB Nate Sudfeld

So:  BG and Barnett active, and Jalen Hurts is the #2 QB today.

phattymatty

I don't want anyone to get hurt but a Jalen hurts game would be exciting.