2010 Pick 'Em

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 29, 2010, 04:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

the latter

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 30, 2010, 06:30:27 PMI will set it up tonight or tomorrow and then send my address out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry, its up now.

My address will be posted on the league message board

Group ID# 43272
Password kolbisgod

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Quote from: shorebird on August 31, 2010, 06:02:02 AM
Quote from: Munson on August 29, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
In.

Edit-I think I was winning this shtein last year until I forgot to do it the final two weeks and someone like Dio overtook me :boom

It was Dio and me down to the wire for the last three to four weeks.

Just because I want my CF fantasy league dick to be bigger than yours
I finished 2nd last year out of 13, and I was def winning going into the final weeks.
So you are wrong, and my fantasy dick is ginormous.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Clearly, I'm a bit *rusty* on AOD.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

what's the farging rush?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

I did...I make sure you have the check before the season.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

Okay.  I signed up now.

I'll get you your ten bucks but if I'm a day late tough shtein.  I'm good for it.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not rushing you guys, I am attempting to goad the ones who haven't responded into joining.

Diomedes

Well, I'm feeling rushed, and I really don't appreciate it.

PhillyPhreak54

Go smoke a joint and relax.

Diomedes

As Commish, I expect you to serve and please me.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm too far away.

I'll send someone to help.

"Munson....get a move on."