March Madness Tournament

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, March 13, 2010, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I send cash through the USPS all the time, have never once had a problem.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

My Mom retired from the post office. It might not be much that gets lost when you look at the big picture, but I'd never take the chance.

Diomedes

Go ahead and send me ten bucks as a test.  If I don't get it, I'll let you know so you can try again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Sorry for the delay. Mine is going in the mail tomorrow.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on April 11, 2010, 08:57:38 AM
Go ahead and send me ten bucks as a test.  If I don't get it, I'll let you know so you can try again.

I was gonna' anywayz, until I checked to see about second.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: shorebird on April 11, 2010, 08:21:16 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2010, 09:29:45 PM
never happen....whod make smoke runs for ma dooks[/i]

My 17 year old daughter calls me papa dooks all the time. I guess it means she loves me?

Mine will go out tommorow, and no way in hell am I sending cash through the mail. I'd rather pay extra for a money order than do that.
pics?

Sgt PSN

you are officially the most awful person on this board. 

mpmcgraw

SD

Diomedes

Jerome McDougle comes to mind.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2010, 11:33:15 AM
i dont know if it was the year sun won (sun says it is)

but munson def didnt pay one year because "i didnt know it was for money"

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2007/115437

Quote$$$$$$
by: Michael (igy)    Aug 24 9:17am
anyone trying to make this a $5 entry winner take all league...having nothing to play for sucks harder than mds

at the end of the year the winner just post his address and the rest send him a five piece

No one responded.

you posted the same question in the league thread, and 5 (maybe 6) people, including myself, said they'd be willing to do it, and one said he wouldn't. I also remember there being a lot of confusion at the end of the year as if we ever said it was gonna be for the 5 or not.

Long story short, eat shtein and die.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Went in the envelope Saturday, went in the mail today. Thats what I get for asking the woman to mail it. She forgot and I found it in her purse at lunch.

Sgt PSN

the important thing here is that you root through your woman's purse.  good job. 

mine also got dropped in the mail today.  but i don't have a cute story to tell.  i was just too lazy/forgetful to pull cash out of the atm. 

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

Had to get money out because she tried to stick me with the bill.  :-D

Sgt PSN

that's what i'm farging talking about.  she don't wanna pay, just go in her purse and take the money.  don't forget to slap her around a little for her insolence.