Yahoo! FFL all fuXor3d this morning

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 30, 2005, 02:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anyone else able to log in this morning?  The leagues were defaulting to week 41, where all teams were on bye.  All the players' last names were missing.  It was some pretty funny stuff.

They've since shut it down.

Wingspan

good morning, and welcome to "What have we all known already."

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tomahawk

PoopyfaceMcGee

JTrotter Fan

Demonchildren left for Russia without picking any of his games in our CF Pick em league.  So now, unless he gets to the internet over there and remembers, it's a race for the finish between MadMarchHare, Avenger, MURP, Waco, Dio, Satoshi, FF, FK, MDS and Sarge.  We're all within 8 picks of each other.

Good luck folks!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: The Waco Kid on December 20, 2005, 03:15:57 PMDemonchildren left for Russia without picking any of his games in our CF Pick em league.

How about you post it on the internet, that way maybe someone can remind him?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP