week 6 start em/sit em

Started by ice grillin you, October 14, 2005, 08:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i got a question...its serious as cancer...who can keep the average dancer...hyper as a heart attack nobody smilin...

respect the god rakim

anyway...i do have a a pretty important fantasy question...westbrook on bye leaves me with a rb dilemma...

bettis vs tatum bell

also at wr what normally would be a no brainer hines ward vs lee evans now is a question with hines having not practiced all week...i also do think lee is gonna have a breakout game one of these weeks with holcolmb throwing now...of course if hines is 100% he starts...but hes not...but hes also gonna play

so in summation

bettis vs bell

ward vs evans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Bell and Ward.  But you might be mentally struggling over the difference of a point or two at the end of the day.

phillymic2000

I second that Tatum and Ward

"Cuz you're expressing the rhyme that I'm styling"

Much love to Rakim baby!!! His stuff is still hittin today!!

ice grillin you

my thing with the rb is that bettis might get 25 yards and two tds...which would be better than bells 75 yards and no tds...i cant see bell scoring two weeks in a row

i will take the advice on ward and start him...imma shoot myself if evans blows up tho...hes my sleeper play this week

rakim could take a phrase that was rarely heard...flip it...now its a daily word

PhillyPhreak54

You also have to factor in that the Jags are playing the Steelers this week. And they have one helluva middle trio in there with the two big DTs and Mike Peterson at MIKE 'backer.

With Roethlisberger not playing and Tommy "Hello, can I interest you in some flood insurance" Maddox possibly (or even the immortal Charlie Batch) takin the snaps how effective will the Stillers be this week?

I'd give Bell a strong look. Maybe even wait until the last minute on Sunday to decide. The Pats run defense is not very good. Is Seymour playing this week?

While we're on this start/sit topic....

Kevin Jones OR Cadillac - If Caddy is playing, that is. If Pittman is starting I'll start Jones regardless. But the Bucs are playing the Dolphins and they've been good against the run. The Lions are playing the Panthers.

ice grillin you

You also have to factor in that the Jags are playing the Steelers this week. And they have one helluva middle trio in there with the two big DTs and Mike Peterson at MIKE 'backer

this is true but their overall run d doesnt concern me...id only be playing bettis for the goal line touches...but then you go back to as you said maddox...and how often is he gonna have them down on the goaline

Kevin Jones OR Cadillac - If Caddy is playing, that is. If Pittman is starting I'll start Jones regardless. But the Bucs are playing the Dolphins and they've been good against the run. The Lions are playing the Panthers

if caddy is playing and healthy i think you have to go with him...how can you deny what he did those first four weeks...plus tampa rides him hard where as detroit throws quite a bit...you also gotta think detroit is going to be behind meaning even more throws

PhillyPhreak54

That's what I'm thinking re: Caddy & Jones. I really want Williams to play so I can start him, but then I worry about him getting hurt and pulled like he did a few weeks ago.

The one thing I like about Jones and the DET situation is that they gave hm the ball 26 times last week even though he wasn't getting yards. They didn't abandon the run and he got 2 TDs against the Ravens. I think (hope) that Mooch will keep the ball in Jones' hands since Mike Williams and Roy Williams might not play. Eckel's lover will likely be starting.

SunMo

i got one...

my 3rd WR - Mushin Muhammed vs.  Bradon Stokely

Stokely hasn't done much all year, but St. Louis defense is terrible and I could see this as a game where Stokely breaks out (similar to Thanksgiving last year)

Muhammed is a full-time starter for the Bears but he has Orton throwing to him and hasn't done much all year.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i gotta go muhammed...even when stokley and the colts offense are on...with all their weapons theres not a great chance he has a big game even if the team does...

a lot depends on your scoring tho...in our league each catch = 1 pt...that adds up when you have a clear number one guy like muhammed compared to a fourth or fifth option like stokley...

however if your league is weighted towards touchdowns then maybe you can take a chance with stokely as the colts are gonna score more than the bears...obviously

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2005, 10:47:35 AM
i gotta go muhammed...even when stokley and the colts offense are on...with all their weapons theres not a great chance he has a big game even if the team does...

a lot depends on your scoring tho...in our league each catch = 1 pt...that adds up when you have a clear number one guy like muhammed compared to a fourth or fifth option like stokley...

however if your league is weighted towards touchdowns then maybe you can take a chance with stokely as the colts are gonna score more than the bears...obviously

yeah, we only get cash for TD's and milestone yardage (100yds for RBs and WRs, 300yds for QBs)

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2005, 09:23:15 AM
rakim could take a phrase that was rarely heard...flip it...now its a daily word

I can get illin' at normal killin',
Bambino along, Rakim'll remain calm.

Follow the leader was way before it's time. IMO his best album.