AFC - CFFFL Discussion

Started by Diomedes, July 12, 2005, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reidme

Quote from: Phanatic on August 01, 2005, 12:26:50 PM
Yeah Freddie might actually catch a pass this year.

Yeah, if the cartilage damage heals, and there is no ligament damage to his knee ....
The NFL old standard.

phillymic2000

Diomedes

I must reiterate:  I accept only two kinds of lists.  Please look at the rules again if you are not sure how this works.  There are too many of us for me to keep track of lists in 11 different formats.  Give me a master list to protect you against getting the treatment Chuggie just got, and if you want me to pick for you as soon as your pick is up (whether you're on the board at the time or not), give me a round specific list. 

I'm sorry guys, but I can't take the "Here are 35 names, don't pick more than 3 QBs, and don't pick if I'm online, unless I'm on for 15 minutes after my pick is up.."  etc.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

QB Eagles

Diomedes

If MDS doesn't pick before his turn is up, I have a master list for him.  He'll lose an hour and Satoshi will be on the board at 5:01.  I have a round one specific list for Satoshi, so you can count on his pick being posted on time.

Now...

What is so farging hard about this draft?  Have I made this especially difficult or something?  Two people can't show up for their first pick on time, or send lists?  Christ...all you that had to be done was to send one short list--in hbionic's case 3 names and in MDS' 5 names and we could be cruising along.  Satoshi figured it out, why can't everyone??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

With the exception of the Mitchell detour, you guys have matched my first 6 master list picks, in order. If this continues, I'm going to assume Dio has made my list public and y'all are copying off of it.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Tell me about it.  What's so farging hard about submitting a list with a few names before your pick is up?  What's so farging hard about submitting a master list so you don't end up with a crap player?  farg.

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on August 01, 2005, 06:55:59 PM
Tell me about it.  What's so farging hard about submitting a list with a few names before your pick is up?  What's so farging hard about submitting a master list so you don't end up with a crap player?  farg.

It's like doing sit-ups...they're so farging easy...yet....it never gets done.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Mad-Lad

Quote from: hbionic on August 01, 2005, 06:45:23 PM
This draft sucks.

sure does.  i've been waiting for my pick since 9AM.

farging slackers!

QB Eagles

I expected things to go slowly, but the first round? How tough is it to rank your top <12 guys and send the list to Dio?

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 01, 2005, 09:35:04 PM
Willis McGahee

(Didn't Reidme only get three hours? :paranoid)

Well farg, so he did.  My bad.  Sorry Reidme.  I'll rescind that hour penalty.  Hope you're happy with McAllister.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Per the rules, I'll start things out around 6 tomorrow.