AFC - CFFFL Discussion

Started by Diomedes, July 12, 2005, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

It would be much appreciated for the draft to not begin until around august 13. i am still here in the middle of knowhere with limited internet access (roughly 10-20 mins once a day).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on July 14, 2005, 04:33:44 PM
It would be much appreciated for the draft to not begin until around august 13. i am still here in the middle of knowhere with limited internet access (roughly 10-20 mins once a day).

Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on July 14, 2005, 04:35:11 PM

Ha.

That wasn't the response I was expecting, but whatever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm leaving for the middle of nowhere on August 13.  :evil

Only for a week though.

satoshi

Dio, is it possible to send my list to you before the draft day is announced? ???

Diomedes

Quote from: Satoshi on July 17, 2005, 12:41:48 AM
Dio, is it possible to send my list to you before the draft day is announced? ???

Of course.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

satoshi

hbionic

I'm feeling emotional today. Anyone care to discuss?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyGirl

Quote from: hbionic on July 18, 2005, 03:57:02 PM
I'm feeling emotional today. Anyone care to discuss?

PMS

[/returning to her own conference's thread]
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 18, 2005, 03:58:47 PMPMS

Post Masturbation Syndrome. Could be. But I thought sleepiness was the common PMS symptom.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

update on our draft date:

Monday August 1st.  I may start the thread in the morning, but more likely I'll wait to start it until that evening after I get home from work.

I have a list for rounds 1-3 from Satoshi.  Please make like the foreign-exchange fan and pony up a list to me before Aug. 1

And no complaining about the date.  If you can't make it, send a list.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Diomedes on July 20, 2005, 08:16:46 AM
update on our draft date:

Monday August 1st.  I may start the thread in the morning, but more likely I'll wait to start it until that evening after I get home from work.

I have a list for rounds 1-3 from Satoshi.  Please make like the foreign-exchange fan and pony up a list to me before Aug. 1

And no complaining about the date.  If you can't make it, send a list.

August 1st is fine by me.  It's also a monday so i'll be in front of a computer all week long anyways.  I'll pass on the list.  Lists are for housewives and little girls. 

MDS

Make it 13 days later, jackass.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MDS on July 20, 2005, 12:06:45 PM

doesn't matter to me, as long as it starts on a monday.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on July 20, 2005, 12:06:45 PM

Tough luck.  Make a list.