lol...had to share

Started by Zanshin, September 02, 2004, 07:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I just managed to pick up Chris Brown on waivers in my other league.  Cutting him outright?  What the f was that guy thinking.  :-D

Tomahawk

Is Chris Brown from Dallas? Maybe the guy he thought, like Dallas, he sucks.

Zanshin

It's that kind of football acumen that has you thinking Booker is a fantasy stud.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on September 02, 2004, 08:45:34 AM
It's that kind of football acumen that has you thinking Booker is a fantasy stud.

You  mean he isn't?

Zanshin

lol...not unless he finds an uncommon connection with a former third sting Eagles QB on a team with no running game. ;)

MURP

heh, good one Zanshin.

how many guys are in that league?

Zanshin

Tomahawk

I never thought he was a fantasy stud; I just like to root for him, allowing a roster spot for him on my fantasy team.  Him getting traded to the Dolphins, though, sucks donkey balls.

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 02, 2004, 12:52:39 PM

I never thought he was a fantasy stud; I just like to root for him, allowing a roster spot for him on my fantasy team. Him getting traded to the Dolphins, though, sucks donkey balls.

Oh, that's right-- you hate the fins, right?

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on September 02, 2004, 12:55:33 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on September 02, 2004, 12:52:39 PM

I never thought he was a fantasy stud; I just like to root for him, allowing a roster spot for him on my fantasy team. Him getting traded to the Dolphins, though, sucks donkey balls.

Oh, that's right-- you hate the fins, right?

Hate is a strong word. I just want to see the Dolphins lose 16 games.