CFFFL 2004 AFC

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2004, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi

Quote from: Diomedes on July 09, 2004, 02:58:35 PM
Quote from: hbionic on July 09, 2004, 02:40:04 PMcan somebody give me a freakin link! :boom

Great, the prima donna owner of the AFC.  Is it that hard to find Yahoo!?

LOL. Even I could do it.

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 09, 2004, 05:48:59 PM
lol @ MURP - like G_F is going to do anything.

I can change your avatar to that stick figure tennis guy you're so hot for. Would you like that, Eh? The tennis boy? Eh? You want him as your avatar? Come on, you know you do.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on July 09, 2004, 11:18:58 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on July 09, 2004, 05:48:59 PM
lol @ MURP - like G_F is going to do anything.

I can change your avatar to that stick figure tennis guy you're so hot for. Would you like that, Eh? The tennis boy? Eh? You want him as your avatar? Come on, you know you do.

I never said that skank is hot.

General_Failure

Of course not, you were too busy spanking it as soon as you opened the thread.

Tomahawk

Nah, her butterbags aren't nearly big enough.

General_Failure

satoshi

Dio, is it possible to send a list in case I can't show up? I will try to, but I have to visit a Tax Bureau ans a few Customs often this month. :-\

CSD

I registered this morning.

Be prepared to lose.

Diomedes

Quote from: Satoshi on July 10, 2004, 10:28:33 AMDio, is it possible to send a list in case I can't show up?

Of course.  
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

JTrotterFan

Quote from: Zanshin on July 09, 2004, 03:02:58 PM
Wow....how did it work out that all the serious talent ended up in the NFC?  8)

Talent?!  Talent?!  We'll see!!
2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

hbionic

I'm in.
Dio, prepare to die.

*Note these statements are mutually exclusive.  :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Bionic makes 8.  We still need 2 more teams.  

C'mon on sign up ya pansies.  I promise, the only that's gonna get hurt is your feelings and the only thing I'm gonna take is your pride.   ;D

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 10, 2004, 09:35:47 PMC'mon on sign up ya pansies.  I promise, the only that's gonna get hurt is your feelings and the only thing I'm gonna take is your pride.   ;D

I'm proud of you sarge. Normally people would be out for revenge and looking to take alot more in such cases as where KoRn stole your man cherry. Only hurting peoples feelings and taking someone's pride is a step in the right direction.  :)

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

KoRn didn't steal my man cherry, he said that if I gave it to him that he'd convince your mom to get out of my house and never return.  A heavy price to pay indeed but the fact that I've been able to save a ton of money on dog food, shaving creme, disposable razers, Aqua Net and air fresheners has been well worth it.  Not to mention the fact that I haven't had to deal with a clogged toilet or "stained" bowl since she left either.  

satoshi

Quote from: Diomedes on July 10, 2004, 01:18:24 PM
Quote from: Satoshi on July 10, 2004, 10:28:33 AMDio, is it possible to send a list in case I can't show up?

Of course.  

You are the man. :yay