07/08 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, October 07, 2007, 01:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Just click any link anywhere on this site.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2007, 01:44:22 PM
(Myers already said he was pissed at the move back to the rotation...that should work out great).

this is easily my biggest concern with the trade

It's his wife's biggest concern as well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Rosenthal likes the trade.  He's dumb too, I guess?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

this thread was good reading.

i'm pissed they gave up bourn, i think it's going to come back and haunt them, like a ghost...a sexy ghost
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

Lets hold the rah-rahs until Gillick does something worth "serious" substantial noting. His blunders far outweigh his positives.

Still, hoping that Lidge now rebounds just because the Phillies got him is a bit of a reach regardless if hes proven or not.  Trends in diminished production usually don't lie. Shows you how desperate we as Phillies fans really are

MDS

dont forget they still have gordon, madson, romero and matheison in the bullpen. its not like its lidge and mesa waiting in the wings.

they need 1 more bat, hopefully at 3B because they can find any LH corner outfielder to make an effective platoon with Werth.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

dis12

QuoteESPNNew GM Strikes Out
Ed Wade didn't hit a home run in his first big move as Astros GM, getting bad value for one of his best assets.

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on November 08, 2007, 02:07:33 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 08, 2007, 02:04:16 PM
Like here for instance?

Everyone's a comedian.

Speaking of comedy...

Snow White received a camera as a gift. She happily took pictures of the Dwarfs and their surroundings. When she finished her first batch she took the film to be developed. After a week or so she went to get the finished photos. The clerk said the photos were not back from the processor.

Needless to say, she was disappointed and started to cry. The clerk, trying to console her, said,

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Someday your prints will come in".

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Munson

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 08, 2007, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 08, 2007, 02:07:33 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 08, 2007, 02:04:16 PM
Like here for instance?

Everyone's a comedian.

Speaking of comedy...

Snow White received a camera as a gift. She happily took pictures of the Dwarfs and their surroundings. When she finished her first batch she took the film to be developed. After a week or so she went to get the finished photos. The clerk said the photos were not back from the processor.

Needless to say, she was disappointed and started to cry. The clerk, trying to console her, said,

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Someday your prints will come in".

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Wow.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

Rome

rjs246

If it were possible for me to be speechless, I would be speechless right now.

Let them eat bootstraps.