Started by MDS, October 07, 2007, 01:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Hell.

You fargers are going to H-E-L-L.

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Jews aren't real people either, so who cares what they believe in. 

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 15, 2007, 11:33:18 AM
Seriously, though, Wingspan is giving this thread Parkinson's.

You get that off of a t-shirt?

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 15, 2007, 11:23:07 AM
In the future feel free to either ignore my posts or kill yourself - whichever you prefer.

Neither. Thanks for your concern though.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Your completed unrelated insult aside, it can't be possible that you actually follow professional sports and still form some of the opinions you represent on this board.  It's getting nearly as unbelievable as "King Cole".

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 15, 2007, 04:21:40 PM
Your completed unrelated insult aside, it can't be possible that you actually follow professional sports and still form some of the opinions you represent on this board.  It's getting nearly as unbelievable as "King Cole".

Tell me, what opinions do I represent on this board?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

I applaud stupid opinions (especially my own). 

What annoys me is when someone comes off acting like they're an expert when they've never demonstrated even a passing familiarity with the subject in question. 

Whatever, though. . . back to whining about Cholly from Mayberry and Black Dunn's strikeouts.

reese125

So, when you give your dumb opinion to someone, you get so excited and happy for doing so that you actually applaud yourself

huh...pretty interesting

ice grillin you

the last page and a half of this thread has been ben stellar
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Days until pitchers & catchers report?

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.