The IGY thread not worthy of a new year thread

Started by General_Failure, January 04, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban ice grillin you?

Yes.
2 (10.5%)
No, this is kinda stupid even for this place.
13 (68.4%)
Yes, and his little dog (MDS) too!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 11, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

PoopyfaceMcGee

I forgot exercise and insomnia (obviously on the latter).

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Literally every single Christian is supposed to put God first. It's much more difficult in practice than in theory.

That said just because you are an athiest and a bit of a fleshpop doesn't mean it's all good to start throwing words like "crazy" around. In fact I would argue anyone posting to this ridiculous board at quarter of 4 in the morning has a bit of the crazy in them, but that's not a reason to sling insults. Don't be that guy.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PoopyfaceMcGee on January 20, 2013, 03:43:44 AM
Literally every single Christian is supposed to put God first. It's much more difficult in practice than in theory.

That said just because you are an athiest and a bit of a fleshpop doesn't mean it's all good to start throwing words like "crazy" around. In fact I would argue anyone posting to this ridiculous board at quarter of 4 in the morning has a bit of the crazy in them, but that's not a reason to sling insults. Don't be that guy.

having a fake being #1 in your life is suspect...but being an emotionally unstable wreck of a person like you are on top of that is a recipe for disaster....youve always been a zealot but this now puts you in a new realm

PoopyfaceMcGee

Please do not take this the wrong way, but your opinion on me growing increasingly negative actually makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

I'm not saying you're beyond help, but in general you are a depraved and abhorrent person who makes highly questionable choices and carries highly questionable goals for his life. If pride does indeed come before the fall, you're in some trouble.

ice grillin you

you hate coloreds and are stock piling spaghettios in your basement to protect from the black ops....whatever im doing wrong looks amazing compared to tea partiers like you

the south will not rise again!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 20, 2013, 03:58:26 AM
you hate coloreds and are stock piling spaghettios in your basement to protect from the black ops....whatever im doing wrong looks amazing compared to tea partiers like you

the south will not rise again!

Now you are literally just being ridiculous. Probably partially my fault for not "turning the other cheek," as it were, but I simply do not think you are capable of comprehending that there are plenty of people out there who are comfortable in believing something without knowing someone else agrees.

I try not to feel hatred in general, which is why earlier in this thread I expressed confusion for the general behavior you display here to others. However, if I did "hate" anybody, you and the Tea Party would be much higher on the list than any black people I've ever met.

ice grillin you

you are the tea party....i love you for it because you show everyone how insane you people are but dont pretend you are something other than what you are...the respect factor falls off when you try and be phony

MDS

holy shtein this conversation is this tits

but seriously ff putting god 1st is gold. so if you are on a cliff and your family is falling off and god is falling off you save god and let your wife and kids die. ok. good. to know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
so if you are on a cliff and your family is falling off and god is falling off you save god and let your wife and kids die.

in three letters or less

y-e-s

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 20, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
you are the tea party....i love you for it because you show everyone how insane you people are but dont pretend you are something other than what you are...the respect factor falls off when you try and be phony

Fact: I am less of a "social conservative" than you are. The Tea Party is all about the government being all up in your personal business, and I think I have been pretty clear that I believe the government stinks at almost everything in which they get too involved - you know, things like vaginas, marriages, guns, healthcare, etc.

I am a Libertarian; you are a Totalitarian. That is why we hold opposite political views. Attempting to paint me or you as anything other that what we are is just a defense mechanism or excuse for you to continue to never challenge any belief or opinion you've formed.

It's part of your charm, really.

MDS

no shtein, nobody actually thinks hes a good person. his hypocrisy is beyond flattering.

part of your charm is you let jesus, god, the pope and sean hannity bukakee your face
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
holy shtein this conversation is this tits

but seriously ff putting god 1st is gold. so if you are on a cliff and your family is falling off and god is falling off you save god and let your wife and kids die. ok. good. to know.

If you understood what it was like to truly have faith, this would not only not be weird, but it wouldn't even be a question.

The one thing I honestly cannot figure out is why so many athiests feel the need to be self-important or (ironically) holier-than-thou. If there is nothing beyond this life, and we're all just going to die and become dust in the wind, what skin off your nose is it if someone else believes in something you don't? Is the problem simply that too many "organized" religions and political groups have attempted to personally oppress you?

ice grillin you

MDS

you can believe in whatever the farg you want, i do not care

but just like its a free country for you to go to jesus temple and eat crackers and shtein, its a free country me to mock religion and belittle its existence

why? because i feel like it. i dont know. judiasm was stuffed down my throat and i came to resent and despise it after a while. not just judiasm, but all religions.

they are all stupid. none of them are real. you know this is true you just for whatever reason actively choose not to believe it. thats your right, go for it. but just like i dont get my panties in a knot because you love jesus dont get all pissy because i choose to hate the idea of him