Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Speaking of paydays, anyone still up in arms about Desean not getting a deal?

Munson

I meant to bring that up the other day and forgot. And further, is there anyone left who thinks DeSean is better then Maclin? Maclin is the complete WR, capable of the big play but also can do the GRITty shtein. Reminds me a lot of Reggie Wayne in that aspect.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BobbyT

Avant has stepped up and if Steve Smith gets rid of the concrete hands then DeSean could be gone. Should be about 10 mil floating around once Asante hits the road in the offseason
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2011, 09:44:35 PM
if pimp goes i go

pretty much

its unbelievable how stupid people are who think mack or avant are more valuable than pimp....i guess its not that unbelievable because fans by nature are dumb fargs and to realize this you have to look a little deeper but still its annoying
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

as detestable as they are to root for its impossible for me to hate something that involves pimp jackson. i cant believe people dont see it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you expect idiot pale skinned hard working eagle fans to like pimp??

come on now

MDS

i would like to think his awesomeness transcends race but obviously i am mistaken 

ice grillin you

no hes a lazy negroid who wears sunglasses and makes commercials

wed rather have MA missouri tigers who drop passes and fumble at the end of games

MDS

does he have to showboat though? i mean just hand the ball to the friggen' ref. barry sanders used to that. now there was a house negro.

ice grillin you

MDS

its different when he does it, though. youll have to ask a white person why, but its just different.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.