DH

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on October 16, 2011, 11:26:59 PM
Give me the ball more fatty!

Quote"I kind of punched him when I thought I had the first down," McCoy said. "There's a lot of cushion there. I thought he was tougher than that."
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on October 17, 2011, 06:14:42 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 16, 2011, 11:52:29 PM
Next week, 2 rushes for McCoy and 12 for Brown.

Brown hasn't sniffed the field since his retarded play

Good, which means we won't be seeing Vince Young anytime soon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: DH on October 17, 2011, 10:04:29 AM
heath sherman

Heath Sherman sucked. Then he led the NFL in yards per carry. Then he sucked again.

methdeez

So this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antone_Davis is on the new season of the biggest loser.
I wasn't paying attention to offensive linemen back then. Anyone Remember him?
I guess they traded up to take him and then he held out and he was a bust.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

They traded 2 1st round picks for him. Then the next year they traded back with a team almost the exact same draft slots they traded to move up for him, except they only took a 3rd. The press asked Kotite why he would do that when he traded a 1st to move up the previous season and he said it was because the draft was only half the rounds it was the previous year (from 12 to 8). You can't make this crap up.

At the end of one of the seasons they had Lester Holmes at RG and Davis at RT and it looked like Davis was turning a corner, then they moved him to Guard and he blew. I'll never forget the Monday night game when Charles Mann took him to school.

reese125

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Vince Young was the Raiders' fallback plan if they hadn't landed Carson Palmer.

DH

Really, you never heard of Antone Davis? I thought he's up there with Jon Harris and Bruce Walker as guys you must have heard of to root for this pathetic franchise.

hbionic

I remember Antone Davis. At least of him. But yeah DH, that should be a rule.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

rumors out there that one of the corners is on the move
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Asante's on the trade block again if anyone wants him today

Rome

Get a serviceable linebacker for him and call it even.

ice grillin you

better trade him at this point because he if he doesnt get moved his effort in the second half of the season will be approximately 10%

to me they are moving him to get rid of his contract and i wouldnt be surpised if they get a pick for him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous