Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2011, 12:57:32 AM
Kelce and Mathis, not Watkins.

Oh, my bad.  Not much difference between them on the field; they all suck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Entertaining to say that and all, but Mathis has been pretty good this year.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 14, 2011, 06:36:48 AM
Entertaining to say that and all, but Mathis has been pretty good this year.

Good thing Watkins' contract is 4 times as long, then.

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on October 13, 2011, 10:56:32 PM
I find it pretty hard to swallow that these players had the nerve to walk across the street and tell those guys to take it down. I am pretty sure if one of these players confronted you nicely it would still be intimidating as shtein for the average person. WTF, really are these guys that soft? They can't take the criticism? How about they all grow a farging pair of balls, man the farg up and start playing. Right now there isn't a person on the team man enough to lead, from coaches on down. What they should be doing is using this as motivation to get their shtein together, instead they are crying about it like bitches. How pathetic and completely misguided these idiots are. Its really come down to taking it out on fans, and asking us to take it easy on them? HAHAHHAHAHA :boom

shtein just got real
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2011, 11:42:02 AM
Mathis has been pretty good this year.

you dont really believe this do you?

Peter King noted in his MMQB that ProFootballProspectus had him graded out higher than Logan Mankins and he has been playing well.

methdeez

Intelligent breakdown of Philly's Defensive problems: http://footballoutsiders.com/cover-2/2011/cover-2-birds-out-hand.
TLDR: Eagles are forcing Assomsoenaofgh to play to his weaknesses, not his strengths.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2011, 12:47:20 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2011, 11:42:02 AM
Mathis has been pretty good this year.

you dont really believe this do you?

Peter King noted in his MMQB that ProFootballProspectus had him graded out higher than Logan Mankins and he has been playing well.

oh well if football prospectus said it then it must be true....we watch the eagle games every week (some of us watch them twice) dont we?

PhillyPhreak54

Sure - and I don't believe that Mathis has been awful. I'd go average to slightly above.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2011, 02:24:21 PM
Sure - and I don't believe that Mathis has been awful. I'd go average to slightly above.

Exactly my point. Mathis is clearly their best interior lineman right now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

hes been pretty bad....the best you can say about him is hes been the best interior lineman on the team....but he still gets crushed on the regular

QB Eagles

The Taiwanese press has gotten a hold of the Eagles now. Close out the ad so you can read the captions.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2LcGGRvYPuU?version=3&hl=en_US

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sportsweek/20111014_The_Survivor__On-field_woes_nothing_compared_with_Avant.html?viewAll=y

Nice read on Avant. Love this quote

QuoteAvant simply could not judge Vick. "Three years ago, anybody you'd talk to would crucify him," Avant said. "He's changing. He's not there yet, but he recognizes that he made a mistake. If people would've carried a camera to record me throughout my life, they never would have forgiven me of the things I've done. It doesn't matter what he's done. It matters what he does.