Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

it's across the street dope.  and why the farg do they even care??
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

methdeez

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on October 13, 2011, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 13, 2011, 06:17:33 PM
Quote from: reese125 on October 13, 2011, 06:08:43 PM
There was no politeness about it Rome.

Mathis said if he didn't take the sign down that sign mans 20 yr old son would have to deal with him. They arguing quite a bit.

Kelce and Mathis figured if this could somehow get on WIP Andy would hear about it, get all gushy because someone really does think he's a great coach and they wouldn't get cut.

Not sure where you got that from.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Eagles-players-defend-asking-fans-to-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494

QuoteMathis and Kelce approached the fane and asked them to remove the banner. The players have said that they did not threaten the fans; they merely asked them to take the sign down, and the fans complied.

Quote"I support our fans," Kelce told Philly.com's Jonathan Tamari. "I support everyone that roots for us, everyone that comes to the games. That's the wrong message that's being displayed right now. I support freedom of speech," said Kelce. "If you want to go out to talk bad stuff about the coaches or things like that do it on a blog, do it wherever you want, but don't bring it to our front door right now when we're 1-4 trying to get better we don't need that kind of division on the team right now."

If there's anything out there about these fans claiming that they were threatened, I've yet to see it.

I was listening to WIP and the guy went through the 10 min story.

So it was the actual guy?  Has this been verified anywhere? 

Sorry if I don't take a WIP caller at his word. 

reese125

you serious?

yeah it was the man they call sign guy. very long time well respected eagles fan whos actually friends with ant and glenn...tailgated with them numerous times and everything. I highly doubt hes going to run to the phone and tell a bullshtein story to get air time--especially about 2 scrubs on the eagles.

Sgt PSN

It's actually Sign Man you stupid dego whop*.

But I didn't realize he was the guy out there today.  I change my stance now.  Banner probably sent the 2 rooks over there to deal with him.  They got rid of him when the opened the Linc, now they're trying to get rid of him for good. 

*Intentional misspelling for comedic purposes only. 

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

mussa

I find it pretty hard to swallow that these players had the nerve to walk across the street and tell those guys to take it down. I am pretty sure if one of these players confronted you nicely it would still be intimidating as shtein for the average person. WTF, really are these guys that soft? They can't take the criticism? How about they all grow a farging pair of balls, man the farg up and start playing. Right now there isn't a person on the team man enough to lead, from coaches on down. What they should be doing is using this as motivation to get their shtein together, instead they are crying about it like bitches. How pathetic and completely misguided these idiots are. Its really come down to taking it out on fans, and asking us to take it easy on them? HAHAHHAHAHA :boom
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on October 13, 2011, 10:56:32 PM
I find it pretty hard to swallow that these players had the nerve to walk across the street and tell those guys to take it down.

Having a much better understanding of the story now, specifically that it was Sign Man, I would not be the least bit surprised if word didn't trickle down from Banner's office and Kecle and Watkins were told to "take care of it."  How else could you explain the fact that 2 rookies were able to walk however far it was they had to go and none of the coaches or anyone did anything about it.  Am I supposed to believe that rookies are allowed to wonder around aimlessly? 

mussa

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 13, 2011, 11:08:37 PM
Quote from: mussa on October 13, 2011, 10:56:32 PM
I find it pretty hard to swallow that these players had the nerve to walk across the street and tell those guys to take it down.

Having a much better understanding of the story now, specifically that it was Sign Man, I would not be the least bit surprised if word didn't trickle down from Banner's office and Kecle and Watkins were told to "take care of it."  How else could you explain the fact that 2 rookies were able to walk however far it was they had to go and none of the coaches or anyone did anything about it.  Am I supposed to believe that rookies are allowed to wonder around aimlessly?

The whole story just smells like Hoyda. Why would they care about some dick w/ a sign. Are they really that fragile of an organization? I guess yes, the softness just trickles on down from Owner, FO to Colt Anderson. farg this whole team.

PhillyPhreak54

Kelce and Mathis, not Watkins.

Kelce will be on with Cataldi at 0730.

Sgt PSN