Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe they could toss Joe Mays into the deal too.

In OL news Dunlap had back spasms and did not practice. Herremans moved over to LT and Justice took snaps at RT.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He is next in line - but does Christ fit into Mudd's scheme?!

PhillyPhreak54

So then there is this minor controversey where Kelce and Mathis talked some shtein to sign man with his ...Andy times to go...sign he hung across from novacare. They told him to take it down and the. Kelce tweeted that it's ok to be critical but not on their front lawn. And also that they weren't real fans.

General_Failure

No, but he fits the Turn the Other Cheek style they're actually playing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2011, 05:31:48 PM
So then there is this minor controversey where Kelce and Mathis talked some shtein to sign man with his ...Andy times to go...sign he hung across from novacare. They told him to take it down and the. Kelce tweeted that it's ok to be critical but not on their front lawn. And also that they weren't real fans.

Heard about this one too.  Basically, Kelce walked up to them and asked them to take down the sign and the sign holder(s) did.  Later he basically said that people are entitled to their opinion, blah blah blah and asks that they keep those opinions in the media, blogs, etc, etc and not put them up near the practice facility.

Yeah, so I get what he's asking.  He wants to go to work and not be heckled or have his teammates/coaches heckled.  He's also an idiot for asking it, no matter how politely he may have done so.  Then again, he probably just got himself a 10 year contract so maybe he's not an idiot after all.  Either way, he's still not a very good football player. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2011, 05:31:48 PM

two guys that have been eagles for about 12 minutes are deciding who are real eagle fans and who arent?

ironic in that one of the major problems with this team is that there are no true eagles on it....those dumb fargs might also wanna do some research on the guy they call sign man....doesnt get more real than him

oh and they wouldnt have a front lawn if it wasnt for the fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He asked them politely and they agreed.  It's a perfect example of civil discourse.  Of course you'd take it as a slap at someone's veracity as a fan.

You really are a mess, dude.

Diomedes

I'm happy to see that it's impossible to get inside the Firefighter's head.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

There was no politeness about it Rome.

Mathis said if he didn't take the sign down that sign mans 20 yr old son would have to deal with him. They were arguing quite a bit.

Kelce and Mathis figured if this could somehow get on WIP Andy would hear about it, get all gushy because someone really does think he's a great coach and they wouldn't get cut.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on October 13, 2011, 06:08:43 PM

Mathis said if he didn't take the sign down that sign mans 20 yr old son would have to deal with him. They arguing quite a bit.

Kelce and Mathis figured if this could somehow get on WIP Andy would hear about it, get all gushy because someone really does think he's a great coach and they wouldn't get cut.

Not sure where you got that from.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Eagles-players-defend-asking-fans-to-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494

QuoteMathis and Kelce approached the fane and asked them to remove the banner. The players have said that they did not threaten the fans; they merely asked them to take the sign down, and the fans complied.

Quote"I support our fans," Kelce told Philly.com's Jonathan Tamari. "I support everyone that roots for us, everyone that comes to the games. That's the wrong message that's being displayed right now. I support freedom of speech," said Kelce. "If you want to go out to talk bad stuff about the coaches or things like that do it on a blog, do it wherever you want, but don't bring it to our front door right now when we're 1-4 trying to get better we don't need that kind of division on the team right now."

If there's anything out there about these fans claiming that they were threatened, I've yet to see it. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 13, 2011, 05:51:19 PM
He asked them politely and they agreed.  It's a perfect example of civil discourse.  Of course you'd take it as a slap at someone's veracity as a fan.

You really are a mess, dude.

not surprising you are in line with banner inc...

anyway calling them not fans because they are expressing their disgust with the pathetic head coach is over the line...especially from these douchebags....it would still be wrong but if a b dawk ike reese or hugh douglas type do it its somewhat tolerable....but farg some scrub 19th round pick from cincinnati

OCCUPY NOVACARE DRIVE!!

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 13, 2011, 06:17:33 PM
Quote from: reese125 on October 13, 2011, 06:08:43 PM

Mathis said if he didn't take the sign down that sign mans 20 yr old son would have to deal with him. They arguing quite a bit.

Not sure where you got that from.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Eagles-players-defend-asking-fans-to-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494

QuoteMathis and Kelce approached the fane and asked them to remove the banner. The players have said that they did not threaten the fans; they merely asked them to take the sign down, and the fans complied.

Quote"I support our fans," Kelce told Philly.com's Jonathan Tamari. "I support everyone that roots for us, everyone that comes to the games. That's the wrong message that's being displayed right now. I support freedom of speech," said Kelce. "If you want to go out to talk bad stuff about the coaches or things like that do it on a blog, do it wherever you want, but don't bring it to our front door right now when we're 1-4 trying to get better we don't need that kind of division on the team right now."

If there's anything out there about these fans claiming that they were threatened, I've yet to see it.

I was listening to WIP and the guy went through the 10 min story.

ice grillin you

Rome

Yes, I'm a fan of Banner Inc. because I think it's perfectly acceptable for players to politely ask fans to be courteous at their practice facility.