Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know about you guys, but I am farging happier than a pig in shtein that they passed up Earl Thomas in last years draft so they could take Brandon Graham.

Thomas is a farging impact playmaking safety who is all over the goddamn field.

Hawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2011, 11:52:11 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am farging happier than a pig in shtein that they passed up Earl Thomas in last years draft so they could take Brandon Graham.

Thomas is a farging impact playmaking safety who is all over the goddamn field.

I constantly harp on that to my one friend.  Roseman needs to go.

MDS

god you people are terrific

roseman is tied to the hip of banner who is tied to the hip of lurie. the 3 of them fall when the franchise falls. which is never.

they are best case scenario a 10-6 team with those idiots in charge. it is what it is. im younger than all of them so i can wait it out. rome, shore, etc. might not have the years.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

In an average draft you should be able to net 3 players who can contribute. They don't have to be pro bowlers but they should be good enough to fill a need. So far his list includes Nate Allen and to a way lesser extent Jamar Chaney. The rest of his draft picks are horrendus. The 2011 draft class was really, really, bad.

The problem starts and ends with the system, instead of picking players who have talent they pick guys who fit their 'system'. Add into it the fact that Howie doesn't know shtein about football and it's a recipe for disaster.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep...they go system over true BPA.

They go BPA for their system. They're all about the "fastball" DEs and CBs. Safety and LB are afterthoughts.

And they blatantly ignore the fact that their prized DL coach hire employs a system that requires those gaping holes to be plugged by LBs who can stick their face in there and hit someone. Not only did they ignore LB in the draft but they didn't touch it in FA either.

Kirk Morrison, Nick Barnett, Barrett Ruud and Stephen Tulloch....don't need ya! Casey Matthews and Moise Fokou are just fine!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

reese125

best stat of the day

Michael Vick in his last 6 games in 2010 till now

14 int's
16 fumbles

holy farging wow

edit: I should note that they all werent lost fumbles but jesus christ thats awful--screams $100 million

Rome

How many of those picks happened because the receivers have hands of stone though?

Vick hasn't been great but he's been good enough to win.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 10, 2011, 08:43:41 AM
How many of those picks happened because the receivers have hands of stone though?

Vick hasn't been great but he's been good enough to win.

Or because he's being hit while throwing the ball. The O-line is a sieve and he's running for his life every other play.

Diomedes

From the long list things to complain about, Vick's INTs and fumbles rank near the bottom. 

Like SD I see them as symptoms of a different problem.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

probably been brought up before, but the QBs, LBs and safeties suck this year and they're being coached by Doug Pederson, Mike Caldwell and Mike Zordich, who played on those zesty late 90s teams.  need moar winnerz

Rome

He gets touched on almost every play.   It really is incredible that he's not been seriously injured yet.