Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 07:21:48 AM
bills are gonna put up a lot of points...but the bigger isssue is how are the eagles going to score with them to give themselves a chance to win with peters out....no way they can put up 30 with an offensive line minus JP

well if it makes you feel better the bills are the worst in the league in defensive sacks with 3 on the year

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on October 05, 2011, 10:32:30 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 07:21:48 AM
bills are gonna put up a lot of points...but the bigger isssue is how are the eagles going to score with them to give themselves a chance to win with peters out....no way they can put up 30 with an offensive line minus JP

well if it makes you feel better the bills are the worst in the league in defensive sacks with 3 on the year

it doesnt....bills defense indeed sucks but with JP out its hard to put into words how bad the eagles line is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Vicks gonna' be lucky to make it to halftime. I can't help it, I watch the games just waiting for his next injury. You know what any defense is thinking. They're thinking HURT Mike Vick. HURT him and we win. Like wolves to raw meat. When they get any chance at him at all they're trying to take his head off. He's, and I've been saying this since Kolb got knocked out, the only qb in the league that can survive behind this line.

Well....maybe Cam Newton now. But I wouldn't bet on it.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteEagles have run 15 plays inside 4-yd-line. Those plays netted minus-five yards (-2, -1, +0, +0, -5, +2, +1, -1, +0, +1, 0, -1, 0, +3, -3)

Per Reuben Frank

NICE!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I think that -5 play was the Vick fumble in Atl that got returned about 64 yds.  So really, they've netted -69 yards from inside the 4 yd line. 

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 11:52:42 AM
QuoteEagles have run 15 plays inside 4-yd-line. Those plays netted minus-five yards (-2, -1, +0, +0, -5, +2, +1, -1, +0, +1, 0, -1, 0, +3, -3)

Per Reuben Frank

NICE!

Should I laugh or cry? Unfargingbelievable.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 05, 2011, 08:08:49 AM
The fireman is starting Sunday.

Season saved!

Oh shtein Rome, does this situation not have some of the best puns written all over it?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Think this guy would consider dropping a bomb on this team?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Roob:

QuoteEagles averaging 446 yards per game -- eighth-most yards in NFL history through 5 games. Most ever by a 1-4 team.

SD

Imagine if they could eliminate the turnovers and had D that was average

Eagles_Legendz

I love the fact that Shady is getting 10 or less carries a game the last two games too.  That's neat.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Vick + Kolb + McNabb = 3 wins

Rex Grossman = 3 wins
Alex Smith = 4 wins