Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

That'll turn the season right around.  "Public" players only meetings always go well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I shouldn't be surprised by this, but Vick is taking heat from some with the way he answered the question of how he felt after the loss to which he answered "How do I feel? How do I feel? How do you think I feel"?

Whats wrong with that?

Perfect answer to a dumb question.

Don Ho

Exactly.  What a pathetic question.  How do you feel?  I wish now he had answered it. 

Guy throws for 400+ yards and 3/4 of his teammates forgot to remove their skirts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

How does anyone expect a player to react to that question after a loss? They're pissed to start with and the media expects them to stand before them and bear thier soul. So when they get even more pissed they take heat for answering a question the same way any of us would have answered it. I actually thought he handled is well considering the circumstances.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2011, 01:22:03 AM
I shouldn't be surprised by this, but Vick is taking heat from some with the way he answered the question of how he felt after the loss to which he answered "How do I feel? How do I feel? How do you think I feel"?

Whats wrong with that?

Perfect answer to a dumb question.

theres a segment of the fanbase and the population waiting for vick to do anything wrong and when they think they see it they are going to pounce....its gonna be this way until hes no longer an eagle
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2011, 12:23:31 AM
http://eaglesbloggerroom.blogspot.com/2011/10/players-only-meeting-tuesday.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Players only meeting tomorrow.

Ha! Someone sent this to Les Bowen:

QuoteIn a hypothetical #Eagles "players only" meeting, would the LBs be able to find it, & if so, manage to arrive before it ended?

ice grillin you

fwiw: ike reese reported that there was no players only meeting scheduled and there is none currently scheduled

PhillyPhreak54

Bob Grotz is the one who reported it.

Grotz, Mosher and McLane are the worst on the beat for sure. Mosher is always about 2 hours behind in posting news on Twitter.

reese125

It's funny that when I read the AP or live wire reports I'm seeing a lot of teams working out LB's, and I just cant believe the Eagles would not bring anyone in for a workout.

Granted these guys are coming off injury and have been cut for various reasons, but you would think that even if their intent is to never sign any of them at least light the fire under someones ass that your position is not safe. These guys are skipping around the locker room talking about buying a summer house in avalon their job is so secure.

SD

Don't think it happens because the quality of football the Eagles are playing right now is downright embarrassing but they win the next two weeks and they're right back in this thing. I'm expecting them to lead both games at some point then blow the lead.

PoopyfaceMcGee

They're losing to the Bills big. But yeah, they might have a lead first.

SD

Don't think they lose big to the Bills, in fact I think they play a tight game and show glimpses of being a decent team. End of the day I think the Bills win though.

MMH

ice grillin you

bills are gonna put up a lot of points...but the bigger isssue is how are the eagles going to score with them to give themselves a chance to win with peters out....no way they can put up 30 with an offensive line minus JP