Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it wasnt so much they hated him but that they loved buddy so they took out their anger over braman getting rid of him on the person braman hired...they certainly didnt respect or like kotite at all but he was more caught in the crossfire bwtn the players and braman
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of The Guy in France...

at the end of the doc last night Sara White says that the Eagles made no offer to Reggie. They then cut to Braman and he says he offered a $15M deal.

I tend to think he was lying...did they no offer him?

ice grillin you

braman despised reggie white (and vice versa) and didnt offer him shtein...lol @ him saying he offered 15 mil....the packers only offered 17 mil....if you are gonna lie at least say something semi believable

SunMo

that show was so awesome.  the moment when Reggie tells the people at the Billy Graham thing that Jerome died was unreal
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

According to Ceez on the psf boards, the Eagles are looking to acquire Aaron Curry from Seattle.

Eagaholic

There's always room for another ineffective underachieving LB on the squad. All he needs is some good lb coaching here.

He's going to have to drop 30 lbs though.

ice grillin you

yeah what a bust curry has been....but im sure juany can turn him around

Don Ho

Aaron Curry? Doesn't she host the Today Show? Oh, wait that's Ann Curry.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteCurry was widely believed to be the best linebacker available in the 2009 NFL Draft.[8] Considered a "safe pick", he was even in the debate for the No. 1 pick overall.[9] ESPN′s Mel Kiper, Jr. compared Curry to Keith Bulluck.[10]
Curry was drafted fourth overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2009 NFL Draft. He was the highest drafted linebacker since LaVar Arrington went second overall in the 2000 NFL Draft to the Washington taterskins, and the highest Wake Forest Demon Deacon since Norm Snead went second overall to the Washington taterskins in the 1961 NFL Draft.[11]

shtein did he fall fast.  From fourth overall pick to trade bait in two years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 30, 2011, 01:35:07 PM
Aaron Curry? Doesn't she host the Today Show? Oh, wait that's Ann Curry.

She is a spicy dish.

PhillyPhreak54

The beat guys have been saying no interest in Curry by the Birds all week....maybe Ceez has more insight.

Curry has a fat contract and they said that if he were acquired it would make extending Pimp hard

ice grillin you

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54