Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's more likely that Kendall Hunter has a breakout game.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

brian rolle is basically jarred page but a linebacker
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh on 1st Take asking why the Eagles don't put stock in linebackers.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Hugh said "I don't understand why the Eagles don't put much stock in the linebacker position."

Rome

Vernon Davis's penis just heard about what Dio posted and it's farging pissed.

Diomedes

Vern is well known to have a finely tuned sense of irony.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The Reggie & Jerome show was very nicely done...brought back a whole lot of memories.

I never knew that JB didn't like Kotite and they got into it up at West Chester

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 30, 2011, 01:27:54 AM
The Reggie & Jerome show was very nicely done...brought back a whole lot of memories.

lol really

my first eagle memory was in 1994, long after jerome died because hes a stupid athlete, and even i knew that

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

99% of Kotite's team hated him along with 99% of the fan base.

ice grillin you

it was common knowledge that the whole team rebelled against kotitie because they were all buddy guys but if you wanna read in depth shtein about jb and kotite read bowdens book on that season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I read that.  It was alright.

I'm interested in his new one about the conficker (sp?) worm and the cabal who organized against it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 30, 2011, 07:28:15 AM

it was common knowledge that the whole team rebelled against kotitie because they were all buddy guys but if you wanna read in depth shtein about jb and kotite read bowdens book on that season

I remember they didn't like him, like Don said who did, but never knew it was as heated as it was.