Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

I have a better idea - how bout just keeping him at CB at all time...you know, because he's pretty good there. 

SunMo

how about picking the best wideout on the opposing team each week, and saying "go stop that guy" and work from there
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

how about stopping victor cruz....he just scored again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

brian rolle has replaced casey matthews on the first unit

nate allen in for kurt coleman

Munson

That nate allen injury still saddens me. Dude was llooking like a player last year
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2011, 12:29:27 PM
brian rolle has replaced casey matthews on the first unit

nate allen in for kurt coleman

Baby steps...

Don Ho

QuoteWith Rolle, Chaney and Fokou starting Sunday against the 49ers, this will be the 45th different linebacker combination the Eagles have used in 13 years under Reid.

And we'll probably see 45 more over the next two years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the cumulative number of the rounds they were drafted in is 20

the highest it could be is 21

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

methdeez

Not really Eagles news, but interesting that someone thinks that an ex-eagles LB, who could be easily playing for us this year, is worth $12Mill: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/28/browns-extend-chris-gocong-to-three-year-extension/

phillycrew

Quote from: methdeez on September 29, 2011, 02:25:17 AM
Not really Eagles news, but interesting that someone thinks that an ex-eagles LB, who could be easily playing for us this year, is worth $12Mill: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/28/browns-extend-chris-gocong-to-three-year-extension/
So the Browns are dumber than the Eagles.  Small consolation for our sad sack LBs.  Maybe Rolle will help.  He seems stout but I wonder how he will cover a RB or TE out of the backfield.  He looks short.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger