Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Cmon man they cant invest money into injury plagued veteran LB.

They only invest big money into undersized injury plagued quarterbacks.

Drunkmasterflex

When the stopped them on the goaline I knew the game was farged. Why not just keep running the sneak?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

Couldnt agree more and it was what I thought they were going to do.

If youre going to try it 2 times in a row, try it 4 times in a row. Its a half yard. The only sad part about both those sneaks was Vick looked like he was naked and someone was throwing a bucket of freezing cold water on him.

Sgt PSN

It's not a sneak when the other team knows it's coming.

Diomedes

I for one was shouting for Ronnie Brown.  But my television wasn't listening.  So I got Owen Shtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

I didnt hear the presser, but GCobb just posted this...

Reid leaves the door open to Vick playing on Sunday against the 49ers.

Why? Just sit him. Please.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gamesmanship. He won't play, but there is no benefit to Andy telling the press that on Monday morning.

ice grillin you

eagles are on pace to allow 43 passing td's which has to be some sort of record....and they gave up none the first week

PoopyfaceMcGee

The questions is... Will they give up 2 or more non-garbage-time TDs to Alex Smith?

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 26, 2011, 12:39:18 PM
The questions is... Will they give up 2 or more non-garbage-time TDs to Alex Smith?

i cant see a first year coach like harbaugh running the score up against a vet like andy

BigEd76

Ron Pitts and Jim Mora Jr are calling the Niners game, and other than eastern PA and the Bay Area, it'll only be on in Boston, Reno and treehumper Oregon.  At least the DC peeps get Gus' FOX debut (taterskins/Rams)...

Munson

Got a map ed? I'm gonna be in slower lower this weekend.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 26, 2011, 12:45:49 PM
Ron Pitts and Jim Mora Jr are calling the Niners game, and other than eastern PA and the Bay Area, it'll only be on in Boston, Reno and treehumper Oregon.  At least the DC peeps get Gus' FOX debut (taterskins/Rams)...

Swell, first 6:30 AM visit to the Sports Bar this year.  Looking forward to Truck Rathman's annual visit as well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Some guy asks Jordan Ranaan on Twitter if they should shop Asomugha for a MLB.

The stupidity of people astounds me sometimes. Come on, man.