Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

rhea looks like a dog no wonder she cant stomach vick

and how am i the only person who made that joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

lets be real

outside of donovan your sense of humor is by far the worst
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Ahh, farg those bitches, I'll tell you what, if dog tasted like t-bone steak, I'd be eating the hell outta' some Rover.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2011, 12:38:23 AM
rhea looks like a dog no wonder she cant stomach vick

and how am i the only person who made that joke

because she looks like a horse?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

wip is having their eaglethon today and tomorrow and one of todays items up for bid is for your child to have a catch with michael vick

oh how the fallen have mighty

reese125

Raise your hand if youre dislexic.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 13, 2011, 11:06:33 AM
wip is having their eaglethon today and tomorrow and one of todays items up for bid is for your child to have a catch with michael vick

I'd prefer to have him play fetch with my dog. 

Rome

Eagaholic

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 13, 2011, 11:23:00 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 13, 2011, 11:06:33 AM

I'd prefer to have him play fetch with my dog. 

Lol!!

shorebird

Ordered my daughters Vick jersey. Can't wait to see her walking her pitbull puppy wearing it around the neighborhood.

PhillyPhreak54

Mardy Gilyard is being worked out today.

WR and return guy who was drafted by STL, cut, signed with NYJ and then cut.

Feva

Just heard Chaney being moved to Mike and Matthews to Will. Anyone else hear this?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i actually thought there was a chance matthews didnt even start this weekend and was hoping clayton would get some run...i havent heard anything about this move but it can only be an improvement

ike reese was all over this before anyone....i remember him saying on wip from training camp even before the first preseason game that casey matthews under no circumstances could be a mike...not even talking about how good he was in general but simply that he was completely out of position there