Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

haha.  he's like a dog with a chew toy with the clowns who bust out.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles are apparently looking semi-aggressively for a fullback.

PhillyPhreak54

Makes sense - they put in a claim for Felton when he was cut but he ended up in CAR

SD

BigEd76

Texans TE Anthony Hill and 49ers rookie WR Ronald Johnson (USC) were added to the PS

Eagaholic

Quote from: SD on September 05, 2011, 02:50:53 AM
Leonard Weaver is out there

MOCK

So is Dan Klecko. And Anthony Hargrove.

MOCK
only a little bit.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

maps are out http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

i get the game but i think im still going to a bar. my internet is terrible (the one i was stealing off for a year is gone...im using a work issued sprint card and its slower than havas running up the stairs of his office building after a 3 block walk in the august heat) and with that i cant get redzone on the cpu. im sure you all care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Flying on 9/11.  Wonderful.  Game starts at 7 AM HST.  Flying out at 6:45 AM.  Going to miss the entire game. Game not on here so can't tape it and watch it when I return.   Lots of phone calls for updates when I land in LA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Most people have the sunday ticket...who you staying with? Have them record it for you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mikey418

Some planes (Continental i think) have DirecTv in-flight.  So if you're lucky you might get redzone and could see all the "big" plays and it's posisble the DTV FOX channel with show the Eagles game since it's the "national" game.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Feva

I'll be working while the game's on, but yeah... I'll find a way to see it.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eagaholic

Question - anybody know if a guaranteed roster bonus for a future year gets paid in that future year or, as guaranteed money gets paid up front to the player and only counts against the cap later, like a signing bonus? I would expect if that player were cut before the year the bonus was due it just becomes dead money for that season's cap.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mikey418 on September 07, 2011, 04:42:50 PM
Some planes (Continental i think) have DirecTv in-flight.  So if you're lucky you might get redzone and could see all the "big" plays and it's posisble the DTV FOX channel with show the Eagles game since it's the "national" game.

JetBlue has it too. But Continentals DTV doesn't have NFL Network. I checked ok my flight into Philly last night. So he'd have to catch it on the fox stations.

When are you going to Jakes?