Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

I have it on my portable hard drive and play it whenever a student smack-talks about the Giants.

Sgt PSN

I have it tattooed frame by frame on my wang and get to watch it every time I rub one out.

DH

shefter reports eagles are in pre-lim talks with lofa

Sgt PSN

Sweet.  He won't really make the team any better but at least he gives the LB core that "children of the world" presence they've been lacking since Gocong was dealt. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 26, 2011, 11:07:06 AM
Sweet.  He won't really make the team any better but at least he gives the LB core that "children of the world" presence they've been lacking since Gocong was dealt a recognizable name that will shut up the whiners.

QB Eagles

There are two types of LBs the Eagles sign: the has-been and the never-was. Tatupu fits that scheme perfectly.

Zanshin

They have to do something. Matthews was better last night and may turn out to be a good linebacker at some point. But right now, even in his better game, he was an embarrassment in coverage. And since he also didn't look stellar in stopping the run, that sort of limits his usefulness at an important LB spot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You forgot about requirement 3 for a super awesome linebacker, which he is 2nd best in the world at:

1. stopping the run
2. defending the pass
3. looking like Clay Matthews

In other news, the Eagles are reportedly fielding multiple offers for Joselio.

General_Failure

A midget Clay Matthews, sure. It isn't a good sign when the Jewy sideline reporter is bigger than your starting middle linebacker.

I hope Joselio goes on to have a good career as a starter in the AFC somewhere. Preferably a team that wants to get rid of a really good linebacker.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 27, 2011, 11:52:54 AM
Maclin and Smith both practiced today. Giggity.

i like the way you work it....i got ta bag it up.....bag it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

So no PUP eligibility for Smith now that he's practiced.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Same for Winston Justice, who apparently practiced today also.

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous