Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Shady ripping on teammates via Twitter:

QuoteLol D Lewis so little his feet ain't touching the floor as he sits down on the plane

(yes I can relate)

QuoteLol we n the plane sheesh Ronnie brown so DARK HAHA MY HOMIE http://yfrog.com/kj1m8puj

lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

QuoteReport: Maclin still has Mono.

update:

QuoteJust spoke w Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin, who said he's been cleared to play finally after months of tests for Lymphoma, type of cancer
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

more....

QuoteMaclin told me final test came back today after he got a scare on his bday May 11th. Had lymph nodes removed last week

QuoteTold me he's totally fine and was a virus that has left his body and expects to return once he recovers from last week's procedure.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

SD

Rome

QB Eagles

Quote"It was all caused by an inflammatory virus," Maclin said

aka... AIDS!  :o

Eagaholic

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 17, 2011, 04:39:29 PM
Quote from: DH on August 17, 2011, 04:34:06 PM
Maclin to report to Novacare after the team gets back from Pittsburgh...Howie to make an announcement tonight

Haha - Graziano blog post

I love the first comment:
QuoteAnal Fissures
Explosive Diarrhea
Elephantits
Werewolf Syndrome
Pica cravings for footballs

So I decided to read about werewolf syndrome and came across this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Pastrana
Nice husband.

hbionic

Hey...he did teach her how to dance, and speak three different languages...fair exchange to tap that hairy kitten, no?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

more aids jokes would be pretty funny right about now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous