Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

This should give Todd something to write about to his mexican readership

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 15, 2011, 01:37:25 PM
Maclin immediate family member said there will be news on his health on Tuesday for sure announced. That "he's fine" and will play this season.

Did they give a time? 'cause today is Tuesday...just sayin'

PhillyPhreak54

Howie just said on the radio that there was no news at the moment.

WTF is up with the secrecy here?

SD

ice grillin you

is it just me or was it a bad sign when his brother said "we feel confident he will play again this SEASON"

when i hear nothing is serious i expect to hear he should be ready for the opener....not he might play this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote."

According to Michael Silver of Yahoo Sports, the Eagles did shop Samuel and were asking for two second-round picks in return. Apparently, no team has been willing to pay that price.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/moving_the_chains/Report-Eagles-asked-for-2-second-rounders-for-Asante.html#ixzz1VFSatDKI
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

PhillyPhreak54

Good that no one bit. Protected them from making a dumb decision.

Eagaholic

I agree. Samuel could have his best season yet pic wise. Not a bad chance the Eagles could get at least as much for him after the year so why waste the opportunity now?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2011, 03:13:12 PM
Howie just said on the radio that there was no news at the moment.

WTF is up with the secrecy here?

he has aids

im dead serious

its that or the bug or something he doesnt want anyone to know about. if it was just mono theyd say he has mono and everyone would be like ok.

got to get the magic johnson money injection and then hell be good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on August 16, 2011, 11:39:23 PM
I agree. Samuel could have his best season yet pic wise. Not a bad chance the Eagles could get at least as much for him after the year so why waste the opportunity now?

This has been my stance pretty much from the beginning.  Along with the fact that 2012 draft picks do nothing to improve the team right now, so trading Samuel away today weakens the team for a year.  If they want to trade him they can still do it in March or April before the draft and will likely get the same return that they would now.

Eagaholic

It will be interesting if Samuel has a great year and say 8 pics, if the Eagles will view him as too valuable to trade or too valuable not to trade.

in other not quite Eagles information, Akers having some tough times

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/david_akers_reportedly_lost_37_million_in_ponzi_scheme/6183619?GT1=39002

Rome

ice grillin you

samuel was not offered around....this is other teams around the league saying he was so that they can try and farg with the eagles chemistry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I actually agree. No way they would have traded Samuel without getting help for this year. Makes no sense with the other moves the team is making.

BigEd76

Nnamdi and VY were asked about their first TC at Lehigh wrapping up, and both said they were surprised that rookies don't get hazed.  Gold standard.