Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2011, 08:00:58 AM
its basically the linebackers every season altho this year is especially awful

corners better be all that they are advertised and more because the middle of the field is going to be exposed

if you include fokou running around the middle of the field with TE's you have matthews fokou allen and coleman guarding the seams and centerfield

As far as the middle of the field being wide open I think that is one of the big roles Asomugha is going to fill.  I can't remember where but there was a quote by Joselio talking about how no more TEs killing them when referring to Nnamdi. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2011, 02:03:01 PM
thats funny cause i dont recall anyone wondering whether you will get the game or not

im pretty sure more people on here live in texan than philly so actually what games texas gets does count for something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

assy but classy better go on the other teams number one and end that side of the field...the last thing he should be worrying about is covering te's or manning the middle of the field...now maybe te's wont be ruuning all over the field this year because now a safety can help out the lb's because assys side of the field wont need extra attention but assinging TE responsibility to him would be assynine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I would think that is what he was referring to, that being said I could see "Assy" being put all over the field.  They should be able to get away with that considering the other two corners they have.

I don't think you have to just put him on the other teams #1. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mikey418

Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2011, 02:00:48 PM
no shtein, i was talkin bout me

every market that isnt directly tied to philly, stl or det will get the main game.

Where in Texas are you?  If you're near Housotn, there's a "Philly" bar near the Galleria I'm planning to head to.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Rome

I think that's where Phreak goes.  Just look for the skinny fella wearing an I Heart Philly shirt.

MDS

Quote from: mikey418 on August 10, 2011, 02:26:20 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2011, 02:00:48 PM
no shtein, i was talkin bout me

every market that isnt directly tied to philly, stl or det will get the main game.

Where in Texas are you?  If you're near Housotn, there's a "Philly" bar near the Galleria I'm planning to head to.

haha thats at least 4 now

but im wayyyy far south down here in mexicoland.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mikey - are you in Houston? How long have you been here?

You talkin' about Jake's Philly Steaks? I've been going there on and off since I got here a couple years ago.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

"SOUND FX: Andy Reid" is on NFL Network right now. Is this new or from last year?

Sgt PSN

How the farg are we supposed to know?  That's your department, dick. 

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Don Ho

Quote from: lurking wierdo on August 10, 2011, 07:46:59 AM
Ho, where do you find those maps?

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Once the regular season starts they'll post the maps.  Usually updated by Thursday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mikey418

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2011, 03:27:43 PM
Mikey - are you in Houston? How long have you been here?

You talkin' about Jake's Philly Steaks? I've been going there on and off since I got here a couple years ago.

Yup, that's the place.  I moved down here last July but due to traveling for work and some other zesty stuff going on I didn't make it there.  Still don't know the area much - I work off of Clay Rd near the Beltway and live off I-10 near Katy.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett