Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Just wait until he shows up at your door with a six pack of Zima & a carton of Lucky's.

It'll be glorious.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Asante:

QuoteMe and the my lil hommie @DeseanJackson10 jus chillin at the crib thinking of a master plan

What could go wrong?

lurking wierdo

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 09, 2011, 10:30:34 AM
Asante:

QuoteMe and the my lil hommie @DeseanJackson10 jus chillin at the crib thinking of a master plan

What could go wrong?

pimp thinkin of a master plan...cause nothing but sweat inside his hands....so he digs into his pockets and the money spent....he digs deeper but still coming up with lint

so he start his mission....leave cali residence...thinking how he can get some dead presidents...he need money and is a sick ass kid...but was just doin what rosenhaus said...but now hes learned to earn cause he righteous....he feel great...so maybe he might just rip off tds and get live....so he walk on the field whistlin this feelin out of place cause man do he miss....a reverse or a vick laser which is his favorite shtein...but without no money its still a bitch...cause he dont like to dream about getting paid so he digs in his cleets and thinks of all the plays hes made...to now test to see if he got pull...hes on the field again tryin to get paid in full
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

The fact that you methodically thought that out, changed the words and tried to be funny made that the top 5 MA posts of all time.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 09, 2011, 10:30:34 AM
Asante:

Cuz ain't nothing but sweat inside my hand.
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent.
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint.
So I start my mission, leave my residence,
thinkin how could I get some dead presidents.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on August 09, 2011, 10:53:07 AM
The fact that you methodically thought that out, changed the words and tried to be funny made that the top 5 MA posts of all time.

its not even close to being funny....it farging straight up raw...go jam out to your counting crows kicko

it was pretty methodical how i just dropped those jewels off the top of the dome tho...possibly even improving on the OG

Sgt PSN

Damn....I didn't even notice igy's post.  Gotta ask the question, is Asante smart enough to to have done that purposely or is it merely coincidence? 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2011, 11:21:32 AM

its not even close to being funny....it farging straight up raw...go jam out to your counting crows kicko

it was pretty methodical how i just dropped those jewels off the top of the dome tho...possibly even improving on the OG

No. 

ice grillin you

hbionic

I liked. He stayed on beat. That's what matters.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on August 09, 2011, 11:31:55 AM

I liked. He stayed on beat. That's what matters.

why thank you hip hop potna

Rome