Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

dook put up this billboard on 95 near the linc....minus the 14 religious references pretty cool thing to do

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

So.... is this the time of day when you come to :CF and completely ignore that we've already been discussing the exact thing you're about to post for hours?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

You missed out on a great conversation about The Wire a few pages back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

i am so psyched to go to taterskins games this year. seriously? nmandi, DRC, jenkins, vince young. ronnie brown wtf? ryan harris? ive been in asia for thwe biggest eagles week ever.

hbionic

Quote from: phattymatty on August 05, 2011, 10:24:55 PM
i am so psyched to go to taterskins games this year. seriously? nmandi, DRC, jenkins, vince young. ronnie brown wtf? ryan harris? ive been in asia for thwe biggest eagles week ever.

The important thing is that you are still alive.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on August 06, 2011, 03:27:05 AM

Exactly.  Where in Asia?  Thanks for not stopping by on the way home to say hi.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Quote from: Don Ho on August 06, 2011, 03:35:23 AM
Quote from: hbionic on August 06, 2011, 03:27:05 AM

Exactly.  Where in Asia?  Thanks for not stopping by on the way home to bang my wife silly.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

So this means you need to go the end of January and first weekend of February too.