Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the fatter, less talented ryan steps to
After becoming one of the Eagles' many high-profile acquisitions over the last week, Vince Young proclaimed Philadelphia the "Dream Team." Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan may have given the Eagles a different nickname today.

Speaking to reporters at Cowboys camp, Ryan said that he was happy with the Cowboys' relative lack of big-name free-agent signings because he thinks the players the Cowboys already have are good enough. And then he said he's looking forward to playing a certain other team that has received more attention in free agency.

"These are proven players, and that's what we need," Ryan said. "I don't know if we win the all-hype team, I think that might have gone to somebody else, but we're going to beat their ass when we play them."

Ryan didn't mention the Eagles by name, but I think it's safe to say that's who he was referencing. And with that, Rob Ryan has given us a brash statement that even his brother Rex will find it tough to top.

and like buddy (as a h.c.) and his idiot brother he wont have rings, either
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Like I mentioned in the other thread; the corksucking Cowboy fans are lapping this up. But they get all butt-hurt when you bring up Buddy Ryan and they say how crass and hateful he was.

Eagaholic

C'mon FO, wake back up. Manny Lawson to the Bengals 1yr for $3million. Coulda been a very nice SAM.

Eagaholic

Quote from: MDS on August 01, 2011, 11:58:33 PM
the fatter, less talented ryan steps to
After becoming one of the Eagles' many high-profile acquisitions over the last week, Vince Young proclaimed Philadelphia the "Dream Team." Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan may have given the Eagles a different nickname today.

Speaking to reporters at Cowboys camp, Ryan said that he was happy with the Cowboys' relative lack of big-name free-agent signings because he thinks the players the Cowboys already have are good enough. And then he said he's looking forward to playing a certain other team that has received more attention in free agency.

"These are proven players, and that's what we need," Ryan said. "I don't know if we win the all-hype team, I think that might have gone to somebody else, but we're going to beat their ass when we play them."

Ryan didn't mention the Eagles by name, but I think it's safe to say that's who he was referencing. And with that, Rob Ryan has given us a brash statement that even his brother Rex will find it tough to top.

and like buddy (as a h.c.) and his idiot brother he wont have rings, either

That should be obvious from last season.

ice grillin you

i farging love the trash talk only losers would complain about it...amps up a divisional rivalry

LETS DO THIS!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it is great, but of course you would secretly love your god buddys reject son.

unlucky for him hes coaching for someone  named jason garrett, not mike ditka.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

i cant lie that gear from that era was sickeningly good

easily goat

Rome

Leave it to IGY to hate everything from the South except a hick loser coach.

The MA is indeed strong with that one.

ice grillin you

if i dont like you i dont like you that dont mean that im hatin

and god buddy is not from the south

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

im not an MA expert but i dont consider oklahoma a southern state...kinda an undefined nowhere land like west virginia

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let's just say if you only owned a dozen guns in Oklahoma, you'd be behind the joneses.

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2011, 12:57:25 PM
im not an MA expert...

Say whaaaaa? I was hoping you could answer my question: Was Abraham Lincoln MA because he's from ILL?