Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote@fauxjohnmadden Faux John Madden
BREAKING - Sensing they are close to a championship, LeBron James plans to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles by Monday.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 30, 2011, 09:19:25 PM
to do what

obtain more undersized defensive ends.  one is going to eventually pan out. where have you been? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Wtf is going on the eagles haven't made a move in a few hours!

Farg them im drunk and pissed off!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

Wow! What a friggen' week! Banner and Co. have no choice but to spend thier money, and they're doing it in a big way. The Eagles, right now on paper imo, are by far the best team in the NFC East and possibly the whole NFC with the exception of Green Bay. Man, I'm totally stoked for this season.

SD

Apparently the Eagles still have a lot of cap room to play with, like $10-$13 million. Cake pimp off and sign a LB or two.

Rome

If they get Vick worked out they could have more. 

Feva

Quote from: SD on July 31, 2011, 08:00:45 AM
Apparently the Eagles still have a lot of cap room to play with, like $10-$13 million. Cake pimp off and sign a LB or two.

They've farged Dallas twice at this point... I wouldn't mind seeing them sign Plax if for no other reason than to farg the Giants.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD

Quote from: Feva on July 31, 2011, 08:17:42 AM
Quote from: SD on July 31, 2011, 08:00:45 AM

They've farged Dallas twice at this point... I wouldn't mind seeing them sign Plax if for no other reason than to farg the Giants.

Quoteplaxico Plaxico Burress
"This is what I think Eagles vs Jets"

Plaxico signed with the JETS for 1 year $3 million. This ^^^^ was his response to who do you think will be playing in the Superbowl

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good thing for him that the Eagles are weak at corner.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Schefter reporting that Burress would have been an Eagle for the same deal he got from the Jets, but they turned him down.

Frankly, I'm glad. Use that extra $3m to cake off DeSean.

Diomedes

Yes.  Pay DeSean and make something happen at LB.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

3 mil aint the deciding factor in caking pimp

3 mil might get him to answer a phone call
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

If only we got a new coach and a real D coordinator I might be ready to place some bets. Slow down jerks
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"