Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2011, 10:36:34 AM
Quote from: SD on July 29, 2011, 10:24:58 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2011, 09:43:19 AM
According to Reuben Frank...

Eagles have no interest in Stephen Tulloch and minimal interest in Nick Barnett.

Color me shocked. Although Reuben Franks sources are usually dead wrong.

:pgbatsignal

Pretty much what I was going for.

If Stewie is off to Zona then they better bring somebody with some talent in. Wasn't the goal to improve the defense?

General_Failure

They did. They're totally way better coached this year! :crazy

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Good riddance to the overrated douche bag white LB.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

...who was better than what we have now. They need work there, and I'm not sure they know it.

Hawk

It still pisses me off they didn't draft Earl Thomas, and now we have no knees Brandon Graham and injured Nate Allen.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Zanshin on July 29, 2011, 01:32:02 PM
...who was better than what we have now. They need work there, and I'm not sure they know it.

yeah i find it imcomprehensible that they wont add a linebacker at some point over the next few days

how about barrett rudd or kirk morrison
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2011, 01:37:57 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on July 29, 2011, 01:32:02 PM

yeah i find it imcomprehensible that they wont add a linebacker at some point over the next few days

how about barrett rudd or kirk morrison

You think with all the running backs that made it deep into our secondary last year they'd realize the importance of the position... 
Longing for the days of Levon Kirkland.   8)

DH

i thought i read morrison resigned w jax..if not, he's a good get - i was a huge fan of his in the 05 draft.

Drunkmasterflex

No he is available, I am surprised more teams aren't interested in him. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would like the Eagles to add either Okoye or Ty Warren to the DT rotation.

Diomedes

I like Ruud just fine.

and regarding Matthews:  if DH is right, no one should be all that surprised.  his pedigree is not a joke.  the absolute odds of that many people in one family making and playing at such high levels in the football and in the NFL are ludicrous.  Astrofargingnominal.  A LOT of kids play football as though their lives depend upon it.  must be something in the water as they say, but that family is f'n remarkable.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on July 29, 2011, 04:32:58 PM
I like Ruud just fine.

and regarding Matthews:  if DH is right, no one should be all that surprised.  his pedigree is not a joke.  the absolute odds of that many people in one family making and playing at such high levels in the football and in the NFL are ludicrous.  Astrofargingnominal.  A LOT of kids play football as though their lives depend upon it.  must be something in the water as they say, but that family is f'n remarkable.

Breeding Dio, same as in race horses.  It's in the blood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger