Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, is it a slap in DeSean's face if they re-up Vick first, or is it acceptable if it frees up more cap space to cake him even more? I'm torn.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Justice and Graham on PUP list
Samuel and Maclin excused for personal reasons

rjs246

So they've signed their rookies (mostly), signed Babin, traded Kolb, filled a need at CB and are beginning talks with Vick. DeSean is holding out.

Everyone is having a hissy fit about the front office but isn't this more or less exactly where we thought the team would be right now?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on July 28, 2011, 02:34:34 PM
i'd be fine with sproles in theory, but how will they utilize him?  shady is already a very good receiver out of the backfield.  and they never run the ball anyway.

they are gonna need a punt returner
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think the general feeling is that "ALL IN" meant a bit more than throwing all of their own free agents into the NFL FA pool.

Plus, we won't really be happy until they sign Vince Young.

Drunkmasterflex

Supposedly the birds are one of the final three teams in the running for Darren Sproles, the Saints and Chargers being the others.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 28, 2011, 03:12:12 PM
Supposedly the birds are one of the final three teams in the running for Darren Sproles, the Saints and Chargers being the others.
lol

Drunkmasterflex

That actually would be funny, they literally would have the smallest collection of RBs in the NFL. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Greg Lloyd Jr. has signed. Watkins now the only unsigned draft pick.

Rome

I just read on Twitter that Darren Sproles is interested in signing with the Eagles.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: Rome on July 28, 2011, 03:35:41 PM
I just read on Twitter that Darren Sproles is interested in signing with the Eagles.

sure it wasn't twatter?

Rome

How many pygmy running backs does this team need?!?

SD

DH

Shady - 5'11"
Lewis - 5'7"
Devine - 5'8"
Sproles - 5'6"

Wow.