Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

SunMo

I'm told Derrick Locke, who was flunked on his physical with the #Vikings yesterday, has signed with the #Eagles.

i don't know who that is
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

UDFA RB from Kentucky

What's with getting all of these RBs? Throw em all up in the air and whoever survives becomes Shady's backup?

SD

Clayton said the Eagles are still in the mix for Burress

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 28, 2011, 09:26:34 AM
UDFA RB from Kentucky

What's with getting all of these RBs? Throw em all up in the air and whoever survives becomes Shady's backup?

amazing too that hes another midget....all these guys are probably for seven on seven drills in the afternoons now...since lineman are basically worthless in the second session
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD on July 28, 2011, 09:28:36 AM
Clayton said the Eagles are still in the mix for Burress

That's code for the Eagles having a 2-year vet minimum deal on the table, waiting to see if all his better offers fall through.

SD

We went from Plax/Haynesworth/Bush/Nmandi/Edwards to Babin/DRC and a bunch of undersized UDFA running backs. Business as usual.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jeff McLane posted this... Not sure who the guy in the background is, but it's already getting some national press:

"Chasing Andy"

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

that is farging hilarious and slightly embarrassing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Reid must go through flip-flops on a daily basis. Christ.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

DH

that pic reminds me of that shot matty posted of the guy eating the ice cream cone in the crazy rainstorm a few months back

PoopyfaceMcGee

Reid's been fatter than that. In fact I would venture to guess that he'll pack on at least another 25-30 by December.

phillycrew

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 28, 2011, 10:44:25 AM
Reid's been fatter than that. In fact I would venture to guess that he'll pack on at least another 25-30 by December.

Yeah, his feet will be so fat that they ooze over the flip flop and the only way you know he is wearing anything is you see the top of the flip flop in between fat "toes".