note to FF: schtick getting old and becoming munsonian
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

romey doesnt know what the difference btwn a schtick and an opinion is...so let me take some heads to class (again).....

schtick is saying the same dumb nerdy comments 50 times in a row with no substance behind them

opinion would be pointing out all the great moves the front office has made...or defending them against the criticism of others with actual thoughts and examples

i mean if you hurts you that much to hear people say unflattering thigs about your beloved banner inc then dont read them...otherwise make a case in their favor

class dismissed...

phillycrew

If they lose Bradley and Sims, they have to sign someone right?

They can't go into the season with just Fokou, Gaither, Chaney and Clayton.  Let's see, they have an OL coach that is going to give DC his best shot with almost no training camp and you are hoping to have rookies that haven't even signed be contributors.  Anyone else see a problem with this "plan".  I saw that Poz was signed by the Jaguars which sucks.  Barrett Ruud could really help.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on July 27, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
I know it's only day 1 but anyone else foreseeing a big letdown in regards to who they bring in via free agency.

Yeah especially since the three musketeers of Lurie, Howie and Joey all waxed about how aggressive they were going to be and how prepared they were to make splashes.

mikey418

They are being as aggressive as much as I've posted over the last year. Ha!
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillycrew on July 27, 2011, 09:34:08 AM
If they lose Bradley and Sims, they have to sign someone right?

They can't go into the season with just Fokou, Gaither, Chaney and Clayton.  Let's see, they have an OL coach that is going to give DC his best shot with almost no training camp and you are hoping to have rookies that haven't even signed be contributors.  Anyone else see a problem with this "plan".  I saw that Poz was signed by the Jaguars which sucks.  Barrett Ruud could really help.

what about safety?

as dire as the LB position is who the farg is going to play safety this year

a kneeless nate allen jaiquawn jarrett and colt anderson?

talk a about a position that is a complete mess

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

mikey418

I couldn't stay away.  It's like chuggie and his Johnsonvilles...you can try to stop, but you always come back :D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 27, 2011, 08:33:46 AM
romey doesnt know what the difference btwn a schtick and an opinion is...so let me take some heads to class (again).....

schtick is saying the same dumb nerdy comments 50 times in a row with no substance behind them

opinion would be pointing out all the great moves the front office has made...or defending them against the criticism of others with actual thoughts and examples

i mean if you hurts you that much to hear people say unflattering thigs about your beloved banner inc then dont read them...otherwise make a case in their favor

class dismissed...

Ahh, using the old 'schooling you' schtick as a teaching example. Very clever!

SunMo

pretty crazy offseason so far.

eagles have been linked to zero players.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SunMo on July 27, 2011, 11:46:58 AM
pretty crazy offseason so far.

eagles have been linked to zero players.

Yeah so much for this very aggressive offseason
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell