Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

Its funny you should say that Jay Glazer just reported he is going to sign with JAX
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

NFL Network (LaCanfora?) says it's down to the Eagles or Rams for Reggie Bush

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shady
Dion Lewis
Graiggy
So fine Devine
OMGreggiebush

Maybe they are going to bring back Andrews. A couple of those kids would make him a good snack.

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 26, 2011, 09:28:42 PM

First Mikell & now Reggie Bush?

omgsuperbowlz

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 26, 2011, 09:28:42 PM

Guess that answers the question on if he's willing to be a backup or not.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Vick, Bush, Devine, pimp, shady, mac on the field at the same time

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

birds are gonna sign devine or is that a joke? i'd like that fast little little farg on the team.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on July 26, 2011, 09:55:45 PM
birds are gonna sign devine or is that a joke? i'd like that fast little little farg on the team.

Done deal.

phattymatty

thats not a bad undrafted rookie list. at least i've heard of several of them.

Seabiscuit36

and i love it.  Devine is just retarded, but he's ridiculous
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons