Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

I dont like Edwards either...Im pretty sure his numbers were helped having the Williams boys and Jared Allen lined up next to him.

Diomedes

I honestly think there are at least ten people on this board who have a better eye for DE talent than Andy farging Reid.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Edwards isn't a big upgrade from Parker. He plays the run a little better.

MDS

paul posluzny would like to be an eagle

but would the eagles like him to be an eagle?

discuss.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on July 25, 2011, 04:27:57 PM
I dont like Edwards either...Im pretty sure his numbers were helped having the Williams boys and Jared Allen lined up next to him.

the thing is his numbers werent even that great...its wasnt like having all this talent around him freed him up for a 14-15 sack season

i think he could be a 7-8 sack guy on any team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

everyone misses on picks obviously....but i cant imagine any team makes more picks where the second they make it you know its a complete whiff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

I did to. Here's another tidbit you probably forgot, Juan Castillo is the defensive coordinator.

BigEd76

hell I forgot the other day that they had Greg Lloyd Jr

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Teo looks like someone who would have been an extra on Saved By The Bell.

BigEd76

Akers' transition tag was rescinded, so he's a UFA

and Caplan says Bunk might be released