Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2011, 01:07:15 PM
the 14 mil wouldnt move with him....the team getting him would negotiate a long term deal

The 14 mil or whatever would undoubtedly be part of the trade and I think the new team will basically roll that into his signing bonus. The 14 mil or whatever would still move with him.

BigEd76

Eskin on the Silver rumors:

-- Haynesworth = YES
-- Bush = maybe but unlikely.....he's more of a WR than a RB now
-- Plax = NO because he's represented by Rosenhaus (and pimp still wants his big deal too) and his best redzone TD season was 7, the same as what Maclin did last year

MDS

is there anyone who legitimizes the king more than easy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Nnamdi Asomugha? Any chance he'll come over to us?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Akeem Jordan got pinched in VA for assault and battery.

QuoteThe incident occurred in the parking lot of the Firetap Bar and Grill on Evelyn Byrd Avenue at 2 a.m.

"They got into a verbal altercation, which led to a physical disorderly incident," said police spokeswomen Mary-Hope Vass. "The incident was reported to us on Sunday afternoon. The victim went to the magistrate and obtained the warrant. Jordan turned himself in Sunday without any issues."

Jordan was released on his own recognizance earlier today.

Asked the severity of the victim's injuries, Vass said, "It was nothing life-threatening."

The victim being referred to the magistrate is not usual, Vass said.

"A lot of times if there is not probable cause or a case like this that happened hours before and there is no physical evidence, we refer to victim to go to the magistrate and get their warrant," she said.

The Eagles did not tender Jordan a contract before the lockout began.[\quote]

BigEd76

ice grillin you

AMAZING keith jackson interview just wrapped up on WIP...im sure it will be podcasted...everyone should listen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Thanks for the heads up!  Saw him score a TD at the Vet back in 1990.  One of my all time favorites. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sal Pal on Sirius reinforcing the "this is their year" mantra and said they're interested in Fat Lazy Albert, Nnamdi, JASON BABIN and whatever they get for Kolb.

I like how they let Babin walk then he blows up and now they'll spend nice money on him to bring him back....not sure if I agree with that

ice grillin you

it makes them look stupid
but they are stupid...we know this

however if he comes back and produces then who cares...they clearly are going to sprinkle washburns magic dust on phat albert and babin and hope for the best

assy but classy is out of the picture imo...cobb for rodgers cromartie

rodgers-cromartie
plax
phat al
babin

superbowl

DH

kolb for drc a real rumor?

i hope this washburn character is as angelic as people say he is

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on June 23, 2011, 09:45:14 AM
kolb for drc a real rumor?

i hope this washburn character is as angelic as people say he is

i dont know thats its a real but im positive its been talked about and it makes to much sense if you think about it

the lockout farged up getting picks for cobb...so it makes sense that they now would go for a player who can help them this year...wisenhunt has all but said pubicly that he loves cobb...arziona has been a leading contender since day one of the cobb trade talk and they drafted rodgers cromarties replacement in patrick peterson

done deal

DH

it makes sense if the rumors about nnamdi arent true, which i hope to shtein they are..analysts can say whatever they want are revis, nnamdi is the best CB in the game today, and maybe the best CB to come into the league in the last generation