Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you mean it wasnt as important as winning the nfc championship?

get the farg outta here

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

I don't know what's worse....that the resident journalist is a terrible writer or that he can't comprehend a simple concept like "greatest game of the year."  Maybe he can bring this up at the next national sportswriters meeting and ask his peers to use words and phrases that are easier for him to grasp. 

It's simple:  The Eagles/Giants game last year was the most exciting, fun to watch regular season game in 2010 and what happened to each team in the following weeks or their end of season results have no impact in determining what the most entertaining game of the year was.  In other words, it was a great farging game. 

SD

Eagles/Giants/PIMP game is on NFLN right now in case you need some entertainment during Phillies commercials.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

i just fist pumped and said good job vick when avant caught that ball

this is so good

ice grillin you

Rome

Geowhizzer

SD

Question we were tossing around at the bar last night: If the season were only 8 games and the Eagles won the Superbowl, would you be satisfied?

Sgt PSN

I think if the Eagles had a SB or 2 already then it would be fine.  Would kind of hate to see them win their first one coming off a shortened season.  I'd enjoy it but probably not as much as if it were a full season. 

Rome

46 farging years old, dude, and zero Super Bowls.

Damn straight I'd be satisfied.

One before I die.  That's it.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on June 12, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Question we were tossing around at the bar last night: If the season were only 8 games and the Eagles won the Superbowl, would you be satisfied?

Great question.  Like Rome, I'm old enough to have seen the Flyers, Sixers and Bums win world championships.  Birds are the only void.  Desperate and would take it but having that * next to their name would suck and we'd never hear the end of it especially with Dallas, Washington and Gmen with numerous SB championships.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on June 12, 2011, 05:35:00 PM
Quote from: SD on June 12, 2011, 04:34:28 PM

Great question.  Like Rome, I'm old enough to have seen the Flyers, Sixers and Bums win world championships.  Birds are the only void.  Desperate and would take it but having that * next to their name would suck and we'd never hear the end of it especially with Dallas, Washington and Gmen with numerous SB championships.

You can scratch the Skins off that list, sure they've won 3, but one was during a 9 game season.