Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

and no rosenpimp client has ever come close to being the nutcase TO is...in fact hes had many other eagles players with not a single flare up like TO...ill take his hundreds of clients versus the one TO

TO was gay bashing garcia as soon as he left san fran as well as ripping him for his on the field play and that was AFTER sf gave him what he wanted...had sf done what the eagles did and said farg you we are not trading you he would have been the same problem as he was in philly....the guy is an emotionally unstable lunatic...shtein he tried to committ suicide in dallas for god sakes...or at the very least faked it...the guy just isnt all there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

you people do realize that you might as well be a group of women re-hashing the falling out between stupid famous bitch one and stupid famous bitch two, right?

farging idiots
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

dont you have a soccer bar to go to, ditch digging hipster?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Since I actually work for a living, I can't afford the bar.

:CF is my pub.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

you go to a philly sports fan 'pub' even though you arent from philly, dont like sports and probably have a stupid hipster beard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

another round is obviously not going to hurt at this point

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on June 07, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
you people do realize that you might as well be a group of women re-hashing the falling out between stupid famous bitch one and stupid famous bitch two, right?

farging idiots

I just caught up on the last few pages of this thread and am in violent agreement.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

Even taking off my Eagles fan hat, I'd be hard-pressed to find a better regular season game played in the last 5 years..

SunMo

that's the only game where i wish i could erase it from my mind and watch it fresh again, that's how good the feeling was when they won
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

i dont remember ever feeling like that after a game; even after the 04' NFCCG...sucks that it was their last win of the year though

MDS

that was one for the ages, but the next week they came out at home and lost to joe webb

so i dont know. i just dont know.

Don Ho

Just thinking the same thing.  From one of the greatest games in the history of the birds to the Vikings debacle the next week with the snow delay, the governor, Tuesday night football? and Joe Webb.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

nothing could possibly ruin that game...greatest eagle game ive ever seen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

independently it was probably the greatest

in the grand schemes of things it was nice to ruin the giants season but overall it meant dick