Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Rosenhaus is absolutely one of the biggest douchebags in the history of modern sport. The charade he held in front of Owens' house was and still is vomit-inducing, and how any Eagles fan could like him is beyond me.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

lurking wierdo

Quote from: Rome on June 06, 2011, 03:50:53 PM
IGY & Stillupfront love him.

Character references!

Nope. Actually kind of ambivalent. His clients do get paid, as do Boras'. I am ambivalent about him also.

ice grillin you

for the rosenpimp haters check out the video of him running across the parking lot and literally jumping into plaxes arms....your heads will explode with anger

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

ronenhaus is 6 years past his prime

he peaked with the TO stuff and to his credit isnt camera hogging that much though what he did today obviously went against that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Had Owens been represented by a different agent, the whole post-super bowl shteinstorm would have never gone down as it did. With any other agent, TO was an Eagle for at least 3 years. Rosenhack took advantage of TO to further his own client list and fame, and it cost the Eagles the 05 season, and very possibly a Super Bowl.

Again, how any Eagle fan can like him, is beyond me.

ice grillin you

TO was essentially agentless his whole career...TO does what TO wants to do and no agent is telling him to act like anything that he already isnt...thats just who he is...TO has thrown people and teams under the bus his whole career and none of it has had anything to do with rosenpimp...he had at one point over 100 clients and i dont recall many if any acting like TO...then again im not sure any player of any agent has ever acted like TO

hate rosenpimp for being a cocky uber rich good looking icehole from south beach but not for terrell owens being a psychotic child

ice grillin you

not really....its just that i can relate (and maybe why i like the guy) as that is why most people hate me...rich and good lookin....trust me its not as easy as it may seem

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Eagaholic

Rosenhaus had everything to do with TO's Eagles fiasco. He played Owens like a violin for his own financial ends. DH was right on.

Rosenhaus makes his money off of the guaranteed money in a contract, usually 2-3% of a signing bonus. If he has a high earning marquee player, he knows he can't get a new contract with new guaranteed money every two or three years so he had them get booted from team to team, each time with a shiney new contract and Drew with another 6 figure chunk of change in his pocket.

TO was more than a willing partner, but with his agent telling him how he's outplayed his contract (which he didn't) and is being played for a chump and how he's being disrespected etc., TO was his bitch.

Rosenhaus did this with a number of players until teams saw through this and it blew up in his face. Jevon Walker fired him for pushing Walker to use such tactics and Lance Briggs became a laughing stock putting on TO like antics, swearing he'll never play another home game in Chicago, even if he has to sit out the entire season. He eventually came whimpering back after Chicago called his bluff (and he didn't help his case any, with his drunk ass fleeing the accident scene at 3 in the morning, after he and his new Lamborghini lost in a game of chicken with a light pole).

Anyway, Rosenhaus manipulated the hell out of TO to his own ends and pushed TO to the extremes he went to with the Eagles.

ice grillin you

ill go with rosenpimps track record (he has a very good one) vs. TO's (been a lunatic everywhere hes went) every time

you also have to remember TO was acting out before he hired drew...people only ever remember the classic presser from rosenpimp but TO started losing his mind right after the superbowl...he didnt change agents until a few months later