Likes horses.

Hates "The Wire."

FAIL.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

If you mean he's comically overrated I agree with you.

shorebird

Ryan was a loudmouthed loser who had no business being anywere near an offense or at the position of head coach. Braman was the only dumbass stupid enough to make him a head coach besides the nutbag out in Arizona and he was pretty much an embarrassment were ever he worked.

Almost forgot to mention what a great GM he was out in Arizona, were he pretty much blew two drafts and set the whole organization back years.

ice grillin you

lol at setting the cardinals back years....how could he have ruined such a legendarily successful franchise

i dont know how else to say it....if you hate on buddy ryan you arent a true eagles fan....period

be ashamed

Rome

If you use terms like "hate on" and you're not a 16 year-old kid, you should be castrated to prevent further putrification of the global gene pool.

ice grillin you

shorebird

Lol at igy telling me I'm not a true Eagles fan because I'm not dangling from Buddy's ball sack. Igy luvs a fatass louthmouthed redneck like Buddy Ryan. It doesn't get any more MA than that.

SD

I love Buddy as much as anyone but he gets a bigger pass than GRIT does and that's not opinion it's a FACT. At least Utley has a ring. For all the crap Reid gets for his yearly farg up of not addressing one area Buddy completely neglected the offensive.

Sgt PSN

Buddy was an incredible personality and a great defensive mind.  But a competent HC he was not and the offense was sandlot during his tenure.  That said, I loved the guy and so did everyone else.  But he should have only had 2 jobs with the Eagles.  DC and pressers.  Had the Eagles had some solid offensive coaching and game planning during those years, they very well may have won several SB's. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 05, 2011, 07:59:19 PM
I love Buddy as much as anyone but he gets a bigger pass than GRIT does and that's not opinion it's a FACT. At least Utley has a ring. For all the crap Reid gets for his yearly farg up of not addressing one area Buddy completely neglected the offensive.

GRIT is a boring anti fan anti media mute...the only time in his life he said something of worth only happened because there was a couple zimas behind it

buddy was a shtein talking rabble rouser who put bountys on heads

of course buddy is going to be more beloved

buddy is arguably the greatest philly sports personality ever...GRIT is the best phillies second basemen ever

rjs246

Loved Buddy's personality. Hated his glaring weaknesses as a head coach.

What's so farging complicated about this? Shut up you retards.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.