Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

lurking wierdo

Yes, Hofmann couldn't be more right. Reid has won division titles and playoff games. And Ryan had a better QB, better WR's, better LB's, better DE's, better DT's, a better secondary, and a better TE. So tell me, who is the better coach?

DH

Arkansas Fred/Calvin > Desean/Maclin???

Um, no. And that article is such a non-story, it shouldnt have even been printed. 

lurking wierdo

You can also mention Mike Quick and TO. I am saying generally. Macklin and Johnson haven't been around that long. You are failing to mention Thrash, Pinkston, Small etc.

And Barnett was fantastic til he got hurt.

DH

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

I loved Chris T Jones, I think he was the 2nd jersey I ever had :-D

And he had weird leach like bumps on his neck
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

speaking ill of buddy is way worse than being a racist

= god
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He's never won a single playoff game despite having one of the best defenses in the history of the sport.

By any meaningful measure he was a failure as a head coach. 

MDS

yea but when he was the coach

1. the team was awesome
2. the jerseys were buttery
3. there was no banner inc
4. there was no bandwagon

therefore it hit every checkmark on his list of godliness. and with that, shut your pie hole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

took the players side during a strike - check
talked mad shtein about opponents - check
hated the zesty owner - check
ran up the score on dallas - check
put a bounty on an opposing player - check
drafted seth joyner and clyde simmons back to back in the 10th and 11th rounds of the same draft - check
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous