Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I forgot Sinorice Moss was on the team.

And Brandon Graham, Andre Igoudala (and apparently NYG Steve Smith) are all working out together.

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 24, 2011, 12:03:44 PM
according to reports plax loves the eagles and the eagles love plax

what reports? some dopey writer from the ny daily news started this rumor with no basis on monday and its caught like wildfire, because there is NOTHING else to talk about in the NFL circles. here's the line from the article that got this all started:

I've heard that the Eagles will eventually be first in line, but there's also speculation the Steelers, Chargers, Falcons and Ravens could also be interested.

let's see, im a giants beat writer and im trying to get a story going. oh, i know, plax is getting out of jail next week and the eagles already have a former felon - perfect fit!

oh, and this line is hilarious too, because the eagles are more stacked than the giants at wr, further taking away any credibility this jerk-off writer may have had

It's never made sense for the Giants to bring back Burress. Too much history. They are pretty deep at receiver anyway

ice grillin you

i never heard of that guy but eagle beat writers were on wip this week saying they heard from sources that andy was definitely interested...maybe they were piggybacking off him i have no idea...florio also talked about it as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

MDS

"ill do whats best for you"

text from andy to kolb

get ready for 4 weeks of kafka
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

I thought coaches and FOs weren't allowed to be in contact with players. Did that change recently?

MDS

it might have been from that 1 hour period when they could talk

or andy is a rebel and broke "the rules"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Kolb showed up in Marlton to practice with mack, Avant, Celek and crew.  That had to be awkward, no?

"Sup guys?"
"The farg you doing here?"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Not to mention that someone has to throw the ball.

reese125

There's no doubt there is a high probability Kolb is gone, but you never know with this team.

I don't see how it's awkward at all.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76